Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Last edited:

Gimpy1261

ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Ga. Down Under
The link I gave you when I posted "Here You Go" should have taken you right to the shim pics...

Click This:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...mechanical-mod-ggts-clone-13.html#post9836424

I will try this again, thanks, I would like to use this thing, but even so, I probably not smart enough follow the instructions given here.

EDIT: Is this the one you have?

MKB-TS Mod | Vapor Craze
This one

Not this one.

Or something like this?

KTS Mechanical Mod GGTS
This one kts- Mechanical-mod-ggts

This one is identical.
Thank you!!!!

Last edited:

camperman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
middlesbrough england
not seen this mentioned yet as some of you are saying a genuine GGTS button will not fit

i have been experimenting and if you use a genuine GGTS button AND an extra adjustable path ring nut (the knurled nut that sits under the button below the locking nut) and put it inside under the button the same way your DHX TSs button is held on, you can use a genuine GG button and a genuine SS or brass bottom vent cap.

the only thing im struggling with now is how to get a kick to fit inside with a 18650 battery as i cant seem to find any proper info (pics) on how to do it.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
not seen this mentioned yet as some of you are saying a genuine GGTS button will not fit

i have been experimenting and if you use a genuine GGTS button AND an extra adjustable path ring nut (the knurled nut that sits under the button below the locking nut) and put it inside under the button the same way your DHX TSs button is held on, you can use a genuine GG button and a genuine SS or brass bottom vent cap.

the only thing im struggling with now is how to get a kick to fit inside with a 18650 battery as i cant seem to find any proper info (pics) on how to do it.

I either use a Crown VV / VW device, which fits fine in 18650 mode, or an extra tube extension I swiped from my other MKB-TS for the Kick 2... You could also either cut your firing pin down shorter, or make another one from a brass screw.. ;)

Last edited:

camperman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
middlesbrough england
I either use a Crown VV / VW device, which fits fine in 18650 mode, or an extra tube extension I swiped from my other MKB-TS for the Kick 2... You could also either cut your firing pin down shorter, or make another one from a brass screw.. ;)

well ive got 20 x MKB-TS sat here and not one of the tube extensions fits

which tube are we talking about ?

i know my chi you clone kick tube fits the MKB-TS ok though

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
The tube section under the collector tank.. My Kick 2 (genuine) fits in well.. I did have to raise the bottom cap axis spring up a little to take up the slack, but it fires fine.

EDIT: This top tube section:

http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/store/...-parts-and-accessories/969-ggts-top-tube.html

IMG_2063_zps1d930ea9.jpg

Last edited:

Slartibartfast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta, GA
It's alive....IT'S ALIVE!!!!

Vapenstein's Monster.jpg

Just having some fun mixing and matching parts from an MKB-TS and the Chi You clone from Fasttech. If you have both mods try out some combinations and have some fun. And I can confirm using the middle size tube from the Chi-You clone to replace the MKB-TS top tube works great for a Kick with an 18650....it's the same tube just a little bit longer so it makes a perfect Kick Tube. It might seem silly to get a whole extra mod just for that but the thing is only $21.40 (20.49 for the brass one).

GoodInk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2013
Whiteman AFB, MO
I have a few questions about the MKB-TS
1. Kick2 in 18350 mode, with a Terminator using the ego adapter for flush mounting and a Itheka, are there gaps in the telescoping part? (pics would be great)
2. Will a Kayfun flush mount with the same setup as a the Terminator ego adapter?
3. Is this mod finicky? I love my Nemesis clone because it's no fuss. I really hate messing around with my mod just because I switch tanks or change a battery. From what I have seen in reviews it doesn't look to be.
4. I will be using a Kick2 is there anything I should know before going forward with it?
5. Do all of them come with the proper adapter now or is it just the places that advertise the it has it?

Vince159

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA USA
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: It's a no-no. ;)

inganeer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Missouri

Question #1
4th mod from the left is a MKB 18350 mode with a kick and Ithaka clone on it.
Question #2
Yes
Question #3
I have not had any issues at all with my MKB's but have seen some that had hot button issues.
Question #4
I have not used nor owned a kick 2 yet sorry.
Question #5
Usually comes with it when advertised as such

Hope this helps you.

foggdawg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2011
SF Bay Area
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Not allowed
Status