Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Damianidis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Greece,Athens
www.mmvapors.com
In April 2012 after I had just designed the DID I made my first thread on ECF, little did I know that it would become such a success and that I would gain so many new friends!

DID_zps0e62436d.png

It pains me that I had to close the “old” thread since it is so full of heartwarming memories;

The first review of the DID by Scott (Igetcha69) REVIEW OF THE DID REPAIRABLE ATOMISER - YouTube that now has almost 49000 views! And many other reviews of the DID after that,

The first packages with all the stamps,

POST_zpsa29c2435.png

My own first video on the DID "The DID" by MMvapors.(Metal Madness Vapors)-Atomizer setup. - YouTube,

All the happy comments about finding a device that is not sold out and does not require waiting lists etc,

The first lottery in July 2012,

Making the Photo thread and seeing all the awesome photos,

Seeing the DID on so many different mods, from the EGO to the Vmax, Lava tube, Provari, Bolt, Precise P-18, Caravela and finally seeing it on the Poldiac!

Going from e-vape.gr to mmvapors.com in September 2012,

Becoming a father in September 2012!

The 1001 different ways to set up the DID, wicking materials, battery spec info, coiling, polishing, etc. and then the thread getting so big that Mr.Mann actually made a reference post so we could easily look up all the info,

The awesome photos by DSpin,

All the posts about people eagerly awaiting their packages,

The minor dramas of lost nuts or broken posts and cracked tanks or packages stuck in customs for a few days and then seeing them resolved again,

The friendships that were made,

The announcement of the Short DID in early June 2012 and the MiniDID and clear tanks for the DID and Short DID through Kir Fanis later in June 2012, then in July the announcement of the Gemini, late August came the drip tips, the Setup Base in October 2012, the Temon battery holder with D16 in October 2012, the Pyrex tanks for Short DID and DID in November 2012, the Gprov boxes in November 2012, and then the release of the Poldiac in December 2012 (I felt like Santa!), in January 2013 we saw the first teasers with the Prototype for the PolDID, The Special Named Editions came on the 1st of February, the Temon Hybrid in July 2013, the TNS in December 2013 and the Special Clothes in January 2014,

The sad news of losing a friend and the honor of naming the upcoming battery holder (Poldiac) after him in October 2012,

All the people in the thread helping each other like Uma who only had internet connection occasionally but still managed to answer every single question we got on the forum, and like Rick making videos for people to show wick and coil building, or Tony showing his MacGyver ways of fixing things, and Cloud Wizard examining and reporting back about all new kinds of wicks out there, Aname with her down to earth look on things and great sense of humor,

The 1 year party in Greece,

We rarely had any issues on the thread, of nearly 17000 posts only 21 were hidden by the moderators!

Let's make this thread as awesome as the last one was!

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I AM SO HAPPY!
I want to feel all of you around!
I missed all of you!
I am great. My small daughter is here too. Lol
Same here. Hahaha. Babysitting! lol
I cant wait to see all of us here teasing eachother and have the fun we used to.

Good to see you too, Jim. Oh yeah, and daughters are the best!

turnforward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2010
San Diego
YEA...YEA...CONGRATULATIONS JIM AND ALL THAT. Now on to more important stuff!! Lol

I was just thinking about getting a Poldiac the other day, I've been tired of the cheap bottom button china mods for a while, and have been drooling over your beautiful Poldiac mods for a long time.

I thought I'd have a while to decide which style to get, but with this celebration sale going on for a few days, I've got to make up my mind - and fast.
I am torn between the UMA and the CLoud Wizard. I always have liked the brushed ss but the contrast on the UMA is slick.

I need to make up my mind. Help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread