Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud Wizard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Somewhere in PA on my Ultra Limited
Ya man, I still have my first DID (un-serial numbered) with the straight center pin and of course the original CW Poldiac :D

Looking at the Kainos now (curious about that SX chip) but am waiting till you have. BF OverOne so I can save on shipping.

Last edited:

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
I know and my next design is with it!

Jim, what are your thoughts on a dual 18650 battery mod with the temp control Yihi chip/board? There has been a lot of people looking for a dual battery mod with this chip/board. I just received one of the new temp control chip/boards today to play around with. This chip/board is a little thicker(16.5mm total thickness) than the other Yihi chip/boards.

Last edited:

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net
I know and my next design is with it!

Jim,

If that is the case, then why not make a module for the Poldiac with the temperature control YiHi board?

Yeah, that's right, I said it!! :party:

EDIT: Perhaps this module would replace the existing button assembly

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I ran into a little problem this morning I hope someone can help with. I was going to take the switch assy apart for cleaning on one of my Poldiacs, and when I got to removing the threaded brass ring, I couldn't get it to come loose. I guess I got it too tight when assembling the last time, I don't want to munge it all up trying to get it out. Any suggestions?

Nach

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Chicagoland, USA
jazco.net
I have always gone and done the freezer trick on any seized threaded metal parts.

Toss it in the freezer for 20-30 minutes, remove from freezer and give a splash under tap water and then try unthreading the parts.

Always try this first in these situations because it mostly works and doesn't require taking tools to the parts and marring them up.

Jim Damianidis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Greece,Athens
www.mmvapors.com
flash-sale-poldiac-sleek_zpsaj3gjopx.png

Jim Damianidis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Greece,Athens
www.mmvapors.com
Curious; every time I visit the site, it seems that just about all the tanks are out of stock. Do they really sell out that fast? I'd like to order a few if they ever are available...

Hopefully by the end of the week we will have the TNS in stock again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread