• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

mod for beginners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
exactly that setup. limitless plus in black with rx200s grey and black. its always hazy in my room. lol

Probably changing that to a LOST VAPE THERION DNA 75 and iJoy Tornado Nano cause I was told the Limitless is a juice guzzler. But then again... to each his own. As long as clouds are produced, smoke will not exist - if you know what I mean :)

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Probably changing that to a LOST VAPE THERION DNA 75 and iJoy Tornado Nano cause I was told the Limitless is a juice guzzler. But then again... to each his own. As long as clouds are produced, smoke will not exist - if you know what I mean :)
Can consider the Mage RTA as well. Or an Avocado 24.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Reactions: Khanninnarh

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Yes the Limitless burns thru juice like a V8... Even on single coil!

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Can consider the Mage RTA as well. Or an Avocado 24.

DNA75 and the Tornado Nano sorted out. Totally different when vaping compared to the subox (of course due to the price difference) I inherited from a friend. Amazing flavour with the same juice. Very happy with the purchase and will advise this setup.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
DNA75 and the Tornado Nano sorted out. Totally different when vaping compared to the subox (of course due to the price difference) I inherited from a friend. Amazing flavour with the same juice. Very happy with the purchase and will advise this setup.
Welcome to DNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread