Modding A Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infernia

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
North Carolina
Hey Pharmboy.... That's some nice modding you did there. I like the engraving as well.
Too funny I pegged you in the REO Heist as a tinker'er.
Do love the classy look of that button and even though I'm a chick, I have issue turning my button at times. I thought about tape but that would just get messy with time. Very Very impressive.
Sam

mlinky

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Kentucky
So, I ride and I missed the convenience of wearing my eGo around my neck on a lanyard. I was very nervous about trying to do something to the Mini myself, so I asked Rob if he could attach a ring to a Mini, so I could wear it on my lanyard. He drilled a small hole about 3/16" below the black block on the atty side of the Mini and attached a ring for me. I couldn't be happier with my new REO jewelry:

IMG_0597.jpg IMG_0595.jpg 002.jpg

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
The buttons on my minis tended to turn with use and hit the lock thingy. I'd be vaping along and all of a sudden it would lock up. That was aggravating so I took a heavy straight pin that is used for canvas work and leveraged and pressed the metal post all they way into the button on one of them. On the other mini, the pin won't push in far enough to not to lock up but it doesn't do it very often.

:)

silentt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2011
Virginia
My grand doesn't really turn easy, it's very stiff and doesn't turn off ever. I love it that way because my big fingers hated always turning them on. I've been thinking about getting some engraving going on with my blue body/black door grand. I would think when they engrave it all up you would see the true metal color underneath and it would look even better. I want a bandanna(paisley) type look all over the black door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread