Modding cupti into a squonk

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadidasKV

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2016
So, another one of my crazy ideas. I never use my kupti anymore since i have a few other mods, hate the airiness in the flavor that the kupti gives, and i think it would be a cool idea.

It seems like it would be pretty easy since its already almost there in the design of the mod. I imagine all that has to be done is take the glass tube/tank out, replace it with a squonk bottle, then get a 510 base for a 22mm atty where the chimney/drip tip threads in. I may have to drill it out a little bigger, but i think it would work. Could even use a dremel w a cut off wheel and take out some of the side where the bottle would go to make it easier to sqeeze the bottle.

I took the chimney/drip tip set up off and placed my hadaly in place to see if it would fit/look good, it actually fits and doesnt look too bad.

JadidasKV

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2016
So they actually make a 510 adaptor for the cupti so you can use an external tank instead of using the internal. Problem being, it has a long rod on the bottom of it that would prevent putting a squonk bottle in place of the internal tank.

I was thinking if i could cut it off so it wouldnt be in the way of the squonk bottle, but I imagine its to balance out the resistance because the originals coil screws on to it. Im not 100% sure, but I couldn't see why it would be there otherwise.

JadidasKV

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2016
Im not sure. Thats kinda why im posting here to see how it can be done or if its even possible instead of taking it apart n just doing it lol.

I really dont know much about the cupti. I bought it used off my buddy as my first mod to get off cigs. I used it for about a day and a half maybe 2 days and hated it so got an osub plus, then a few more mods. I never really research anything about it cause i didnt use it much since i hated it so much. Which is why i just found out they have a 510 adaptor for it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread