Mods by Chels - mini-ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like I'm hurting for mods, far from it - but an XVO with a slight higher wattage has been my dream mod for quite a while (I have an XVO, but too low wattage to use now, and the YStick is a wee bit too big for my taste).

Besides, with the recent news of Pro vape closing, I am ripe to make a "comfort purchase"... ;-)

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Chels is already on batch 2 of the Dna60 XvoStick but he is only selling in the Russian forum.

Meh! Word prolly came down from on-high that no Xvo's shall be sold to those Imperialist 'Mericans! ;)

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Makes me wonder if Pew-Ton vapes an Xvo and does not want to share!
Well, we'll open sales on Monday :)
In practice we normally make a new model and sell it first on Russian forum. There were just 100 of them. The reason is that Chels, the modder, doesn't speak English, so it's much easier for him to discuss problems and hands on experience with Russians. Now we are ready for world-wide sales :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well, we'll open sales on Monday :)
In practice we normally make a new model and sell it first on Russian forum. There were just 100 of them. The reason is that Chels, the modder, doesn't speak English, so it's much easier for him to discuss problems and hands on experience with Russians. Now we are ready for world-wide sales :)

That's great news, Eugenia - thank you!

Are you really selling them for $150? If so, that's a great price. Is there a reason they're so much lower than the originals, or is it simply a result of market pressure?

Resist, I must. I wish I hadn't seen your post. :confused:

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Time for great news! XvoStick, Merkava or MicroStick?

Take them all, since all 3 are available in our store. We start the production and you can be among the first owners of the new new versions of XvoStick and Merkava.

XvoStick now has DNA60, screen on the side and a handy battery cap. Now it has a monolith aluminium body. The deep black anodizing is very strong and looks elegant.

Merkava is also updated. Now we make own plexiglass tubes, since for perfect experience it must have exact thickness which standard tubes on the market cannot guarantee. The deck was reworked to make setup easier. But the key point is of course the Bayonet mount for filling cap. So you can fill it in in seconds. No pipette, no leaking, superb milling.

What about the prices?
XvoStick - $150
Merkava - $60
MicroStick - $50
Cool, hah? Best prices ever!

xs_07_1.jpg

Last edited:

WiSK

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
The Netherlands
gratz @WiSK. aaah I'm sooo tempted, $150 is a great price, 24mm atties will fit? very nice!......but my Xvo and Ysticks still work perfectly fine....what to do...

Up to you of course! I never bought the YStick because I was waiting for this
(well, tbh at the time I was thinking there would be a DNA75 Tail)

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
gratz @WiSK. aaah I'm sooo tempted, $150 is a great price, 24mm atties will fit? very nice!......but my Xvo and Ysticks still work perfectly fine....what to do...
Atty hole diameter in 24.5mm, yes, 24mm atties will fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread