aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Disposable?!?
Isn't everything, now?

Two years in and mine are still pretty wonderful. If they died tomorrow (knock head) I'd have gotten my money's worth. I keep them clean so I'm thinking there's still a fair amount of mileage left.

Afterwards they'll join some select mods in my own personal museum of awesome memories. They're special (to me).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Isn't everything, now?

Two years in and mine are still pretty wonderful. If they died tomorrow (knock head) I'd have gotten my money's worth. I keep them clean so I'm thinking there's still a fair amount of mileage left.

Afterwards they'll join some select mods in my own personal museum of awesome memories. They're special (to me).

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Me 2. :thumbs:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Spoiled by ProVari...

Me.

We.

Those have become disposable too now, sadly. Of course, at the rate these v2x's break, we may need a Snickers bar (or 20).

In fairness, these MINI mods have been as good as anything I've owned to date. As long as I keep the plate clean, all they do is fire. :vapor:

The fact that they still look brand new doesn't hurt either. That Rockwell Scale thing, there's something to it. These babies are TOUGH. :thumbs:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
We.

Those have become disposable too now, sadly. Of course, at the rate these v2x's break, we may need a Snickers bar (or 20).

In fairness, these MINI mods have been as good as anything I've owned to date. As long as I keep the plate clean, all they do is fire. :vapor:

The fact that they still look brand new doesn't hurt either. That Rockwell Scale thing, there's something to it. These babies are TOUGH. :thumbs:
I enjoy mine from time to time also...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread