Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Some fresh photos:
20131017_2nd_run_01.jpg

20131017_2nd_run_02.jpg

We got several requests for the faster shipping, so from now on we offer also EMS shipping. It's more expensive, but it might be much faster is some countries.
EMS is $30, standard shipping is $10. The shipping upgrade is $20. Both of them have tracking number.
If you want to change the shipping method for the existing order, you can do it here:
Upgrade to EMS shipping

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Here is a fresh photo from the second run of the MicroSticks. Now all the MicroSticks have passed the first operation on body :)
The box is full of MicroSticks:
20131028_2nd_run_01.jpg

Also now it's much easier to add a MicroStick or a MiniGen SS to the existing order without payment for the shipping again.
Here you can help yourself:
Service

Tanrichguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Rochester, NY
I can't contain myself any longer....I too am hoping to snag a GP Spheroid before the arrival of my little beauty but also ordered the Mini Gen so should be ready to rock and roll when they arrive:laugh: I agree..seeing the pictures of the progress helps my patience (which I have none of)

Spheroid would be my first choice for this mod. The Nahual is a close second.

I've got a Kayfun Mini and Doc Dave Mini-B and Mini-Micro that will all fit nicely so plenty to choose from really.

My issue is that I'm a pilot and this mod is going to be my stealth vape up in the wild blue. My experience with the Kayfun has been less than ideal with air pressure changes. And gennys have a tendency to leak as well. That's why the Spheroid is the key...

Cheers.

andrebandre

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
United States
I can't contain myself any longer....I too am hoping to snag a GP Spheroid before the arrival of my little beauty but also ordered the Mini Gen so should be ready to rock and roll when they arrive:laugh: I agree..seeing the pictures of the progress helps my patience (which I have none of)

You won't regret the MiniGen.
In my opinion beats the Spheroid in flavor output.

daXcmWn.jpg

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
You won't regret the MiniGen.
In my opinion beats the Spheroid in flavor output.

daXcmWn.jpg

That's good to know....I want the Spheroid for traveling purposes and also I like a variety of flavors throughout the day so would need more than one option ready on a daily basis:laugh: I did finally get myself a magnify glass with light to work with these smaller attys...my eyesight certainly isn't what it used to be...

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
The second run of MicroSticks is almost sold out. We stop taking pre-orders for the MicroSticks now.
After the production will be close to complete, we will put the remaining MicroSticks on sale. Most likely there will be several dozens of them. For now we don't know how many MicroSticks exactly will be spare, so we stop taking the pre-orders.
The next operation was started for the MicroSticks. Here you can see them with the windows cut off:
20131103_2nd_run_01.jpg

20131103_2nd_run_02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread