Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
The sales of the new tank atomizer are started!
The new atty has a small deck which has a unique design. It is made of the whole piece of metal at the milling machine. This allowed to make the deck of the needed form (see the photos)
There are no pins in Merkava, since the screws are screwed in directly into the base.
The glass tube is screwed right into the deck. The chamber has spherical form so the coil is situated right in the center of the sphere. This makes the taste really sharp.
The atom construction doesn't allow dry heats.
It is easy to set it up and use.
Merkava tank is perfect with the XvoStick
Here you can add the Merkava to your existing order:
Add product
So you can save on shipping.
The shipping of the XvoSticks will be started at the very end of May. It takes some time, so we'll continue shipping at the beginning of June.
mer_1.png

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Hi LittleDonkey,

If I add this new atomizer to my XvoStick order, will this delay the XvoStick shipping date?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

The Merkava is at engraving now. It will be ready in 10-14 days. The first batch of the XvoSticks will be shipped at the very end of May, so it should not delay the shipping of your order considerably.

Also, will you sell glass spares for the new atomizer?

This glass will fit the Merkava:
Spare parts: glass body 23 mm - Mini ECIG

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
The MiniAtty is in stock now!
The shipping is planned next week.
There is a new version of the MiniAtty. It is still very small so we recommend it for experienced users.
In this new version the quality of metal work was improved. We had complaints that the MiniAtty was sometimes leaking. Now we added a teflon insulator under the deck to protect the MiniAtty from leaking.
The deck was also changed and now there is more space under the chamber so it is easier to set up the atty. Though it is still very small so some experience is needed for set up. This atty is recommended for veterans.

Here you can add the MiniAtty to existing order: Add product
miniatty_new_news.JPG

Reactions: DPLongo22

rodsky77

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
Switzerland

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
We are working on the XvoSticks and we are doing our best to ship your orders to you.

This is the first big batch and we have many unexpected difficulties. The quality of our product is very important for us and we prefer to delay the shipment but make really good products.

We have many XvoSticks at the assembling now, and we are going to ship them by small batches as soon as they are ready.

We understand that the waiting time is long and we can make a refund if you are tired of waiting. On the other hand you have already waited so long and there is the last step left. So if you wait a little more you will get really cool mod which has no analogues. The waiting is really worth it.

Hope for your understanding and thank you for your patience.
28052015_xvostick_news.jpg

xvostick_blue_01.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
The one next to me that I saved for you? Yes, it's taken...... soon as you put your East Coast derriere in it. :D
Why, thank you darling.

Here - let's share a vape and see how this one plays out.

Patient vapers, us. This one might well be worth the watch & wait.

Might as well put our feet up and get comfortable.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
I can't wait for these to be in-stock. I love that the tank is on the side and protected.
I am not sure they will be in stock soon. We have several batches in production but they are all completely sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread