Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Mr. L.Donkey, would you be so kind as to give us the official pronunciation of the XvoStick? From the sound of the name in your video, I'm unclear. It almost sounds like "X {unknown sound) Stick". We have definitely been hearing possibilites, such as Zh'vo stick, Zee-vo stick, X-V-O stick, and X-vo stick.

If you find the time, we'd love to know, but it's not terribly important. I'll prolly name mine Sally, or something. ;)

"It wasn't supposed to be funny! It was a serious conversation about the name."

Really! She said that. :lol:

Reactions: Katdarling

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Mr. L.Donkey, would you be so kind as to give us the official pronunciation of the XvoStick? From the sound of the name in your video, I'm unclear. It almost sounds like "X {unknown sound) Stick". We have definitely been hearing possibilites, such as Zh'vo stick, Zee-vo stick, X-V-O stick, and X-vo stick.

If you find the time, we'd love to know, but it's not terribly important. I'll prolly name mine Sally, or something. ;)

:) It is pronounced "X-vo stick" but you can do it as you like, we don't mind.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thank you so much! And up until the point that I can speak some proper Russian, I will do as you said, and call it the X-vo stick.

(sort of wish you'd named it the Wodka Stick......) ;) (I can get THAT out of my mouth...... yeah, and IN, too!) :lol:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thank you so much! And up until the point that I can speak some proper Russian, I will do as you said, and call it the X-vo stick.

(sort of wish you'd named it the Wodka Stick......) ;) (I can get THAT out of my mouth...... yeah, and IN, too!) :lol:

@LittleDonkey, meet @Katdarling. Get used to it. :D

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
We have the Merkava atomizer in stock. If you place an order now, it will be shipped in 5 days.

mer_1.png

Also we have the MicroDrips and MiniDrips in stock.

Looks like another tremendous design from Chels, my compliments to the designer.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Would it be possible to make AFC on the Merkava slotted instead of the five holes in the future? I think it would look much cleaner with slotted AFC. That being said it does look amazing and i can't wait to try it.
In fact you are the first who asked for it. We'll think it over, may be in future we'll make another atomizer, with slotted AFC. We are always looking for new ideas but customer's demand is needed.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Why not just order it direct? I know there's a wait, but at least it will come...
Took my own advice and order [HASHTAG]#4825[/HASHTAG] is officially in the books.

Two black w/SS buttons. And now we wait.

ARE THEY HERE YET?

[emoji6]

Reactions: Katdarling

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
Great news! Just ordered one myself...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And here it is...
dd679375d6be1b2be3d1eed4b3ab2a5f.jpg

We all know that the MicroStick is good with the Spheroid, seemed good to try the XvoStick with the Heron... At least until the already ordered Merkava arrives...
Been waiting for five days already - waiting... waiting....
Accepted for shipping! 5 days ago...
What does that mean anyway....
Let's go...

nevillebartos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Vic, Aus
Took my own advice and order [HASHTAG]#4825[/HASHTAG] is officially in the books.

Two black w/SS buttons. And now we wait.

ARE THEY HERE YET?

[emoji6]

Have done the same, [HASHTAG]#4845[/HASHTAG] for 1x black SS :thumb: Sites updated to 4 - 6 weeks now which was great to see

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
I was attempting to give my micro sticks a bath tonite but on one of them I could not get the 510 unscrewed from the mod using a GP fork.....it is very tight....any suggestions on how to break it free ? I was unable to push the pin thru and partially clean the hole and the pin but would like to unscrew the whole connector. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
I was attempting to give my micro sticks a bath tonite but on one of them I could not get the 510 unscrewed from the mod using a GP fork.....it is very tight....any suggestions on how to break it free ? I was unable to push the pin thru and partially clean the hole and the pin but would like to unscrew the whole connector. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The GP fork is of course for the spheroid, or the like, not really for the MS. I know the fork will work on some MS's - I have 3 of them, only one of which will open with the fork. For the others - long nose pliers work for me. The first time of removing the 510, was for me also screwed down very hard. But perseverance will get it undone. When you put it back together - twist it down as far as you can. You will always get it undone easily after the first removal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zbeast08
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread