Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
@LittleDonkey - I'm not sure whether it's best to contact you here or via email, but I did send you an email this morning regarding the two XvoSticks I received yesterday.

Please reply when you can. And thank you!

Now, in the meantime, just a couple of pictures for anyone else interested in the sizing of this wonderfully designed mod.

First, with a Zen Kabuki tank. A very nice fit, for sure -

20150908_204209 (Large).jpg

And next, with a full sized Nautilus (5ml) tank, sitting next to a Billet Box (for perspective of how small it truly is -

20150908_210856 (Large).jpg

If you're looking for a pocket-friendly mod, that holds a tank and is VW, this is a tough one to beat.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
@DPLongo22 - Congrats and welcome to the club :)

I have medium sized hands. Using a KFL with a narrow bore drip tip for flavor chasers :)

View attachment 488283

In the top pic, are those two "nicks" in the coating? Mine had one.

Thanks, SeniorBoy! I appreciate it. No nicks - maybe a hair or something. :blush:

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Congrats DPLongo on getting your Xvo. I have been eyeing it and am just about ready to pull the trigger and would like to ask for your comments on this mod — good or bad. I plan to use my Kabuki tank with it as well as my Nautilus Mini. Do you have any issues with the mod blocking the air hole on the Kabuki or with the Nautilus? Any reliability issues with the DNA40 chip? It is a really sweet and compact set up. Thanks much.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hi @NotSoMini . Sorry for the delay here, but I thought I had already replied. So, moving on...

THANK YOU! My comments are that it's an excellent mod, and I like it A LOT. Regarding the airholes, no concerns at all if you're using a 22mm or smaller atty/tank. I use Nautilus and Kabuki, and I don't even need to think where the hole is. Wherever it lands, it always fires.

On the chip, this is my first DNA40 (I had a bunch of DNA20's, but no 30's or 40's), so I've no comparative reference/other experience to draw from. I did have an issue with one of mine, where it didn't fire, but MINI has been absolutely fantastic about helping me work through any issues. I'm very impressed with their customer service.

This being my first time dealing directly with them, it's been great finding out (first-hand) exactly how good they are. I'm glad that I made the decision to purchase directly from them, as I've clearly been in very good hands since doing so.

As for the device itself, it's seriously awesome to use. It's been coming to work with me daily, and I'm finding it difficult to reach for anything else - at least for now. If it fits into someone's budget, I can't imagine they'd ever regret purchasing one.

I know that I won't (regret it). I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. :thumbs:

2015-09-19 (Large).jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
And scan my history here at ECF. I challenge anyone to find one negative comment I've ever posted, about any vendor, since I've been here. It's not my style. I always give vendors every opportunity to make good on something bad.

I hope to come back and edit both of these comments, and delete them forever. I must say though, I'm now fairly convinced that will not happen.

And again, I'm stunned.

This is their thread so they can strike me down. I'm fully aware of that. But I've obviously lost patience and no longer care.

Reactions: Katdarling

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Good Morning Girls and Boys :)

Iv'e owned my XvoStick for about a month. It's my exclusive out and about device. I love the little thing! No problems. When the coating looks "scuffed" it's not. Just rub with a little "moisture" on your finger and it's gone.

I'm also disappointed to learn of the delays in shipping and related CS issues which others have posted about. I WANT them to flourish for others and frankly for myself if I ever need to send the unit back for repair. While I have no indication that my little thing would ever stop working, I've owned enough Mods over the years to understand that even well made stuff sometimes breaks and needs repairs. If the Evolv chip should fail, I could probably figure out how to swap it out or beg my friend to help me.

My hope is that Mini can fix the CS and shipping issues.

Just my 2 cents

:)

Reactions: Woofer

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Good Morning Girls and Boys :)

Iv'e owned my XvoStick for about a month. It's my exclusive out and about device. I love the little thing! No problems. When the coating looks "scuffed" it's not. Just rub with a little "moisture" on your finger and it's gone.

I'm also disappointed to learn of the delays in shipping and related CS issues which others have posted about. I WANT them to flourish for others and frankly for myself if I ever need to send the unit back for repair. While I have no indication that my little thing would ever stop working, I've owned enough Mods over the years to understand that even well made stuff sometimes breaks and needs repairs. If the Evolv chip should fail, I could probably figure out how to swap it out or beg my friend to help me.

My hope is that Mini can fix the CS and shipping issues.

Just my 2 cents

:)

I've purchased three XvoSticks. Two from Mini, and another from VapinArt. The two from Mini were both faulty, and had to be returned immediately.

We are now in communication about how that's being managed, which is causing my clear & obvious anger.

Four years of buying higher-end mods (NEVER a clone), and I'm experiencing things I'd never dreamed of before.

The one I got from VapinArt is fine (except for the fact that I don't like brass). I love the mod.

Reactions: Katdarling

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
I hate to hear stories like this. Hope it works out for you DP. I really due. Please make sure you are contacting a "senior employee" or better yet the owner. You probably already know this but I want to make sure.

Actually, just yesterday I told a friend who had used my Xvo and loved it, to purchase only from VapinArt if he was freaked out with dealing with a Company on the other side of the world. I just gave him the options and then let him decide and not me. The same place I got my unit from even though I'm also not a fan of brass. I also pointed out to my friend about the TOS for VapinArt:

"Returns Policy
Due to the nature of the products for sale at VapinArt, all sales are final, with the exception of defective items. If a product is defective, the customer must notify VapinArt within 5 business days of receipt in order to arrange for a return for replacement or refund. Returned defective products must include all original packaging. If VapinArt makes an error in fulfilling an order by shipping an incorrect item, VapinArt will correct the shipment once the incorrect item has been returned. Customer must contact VapinArt within 7 business days of receipt BEFORE returning the incorrect item."

And told him to use a "real credit card" if you follow my drift. Here is the Whois data on the mini domain with contact details. I can't vouch for the validity of the data but perhaps it will help you.

Fingers crossed for you DP.

Reactions: DPLongo22

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thank you, Senior Boy. As I am part of the DPL equation, I do appreciate your good wishes for us.

I'm also truly glad these posts are editable (for a short time), but perhaps it's in all of our best interest for me to keep my little fingers quiet for awhile.

Right now, I'm boiling over with Mini-Ecig's communications, so I'll be back when I'm down to a simmer.

@LittleDonkey, would you please contact DPLongo22 directly, as soon as is possible? Thank you.

Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread