Mods currently using frequently these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

senseone760

Feb 12, 2015
San Diego
Kanger subbox Mini (Black) sub-ohm set
Kanger KBox (for $14.99 this thing gets the job done)
ipv 70 Watt
sigelei 30 Watt
Aspire CF Sub Ohm Battery
Heimdall (Authentic Mech)
Vanilla (Authentic Mech)
Smoktech Magneto Mod V3
The Maraxus Mod
Triton Box Mod (this thing may have more power than my vehicle)
Black Caravela
Poldiac by MMVapors
The GLV-2 (If you haven't seen this one, take a look)

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I have only been vaping for a month but I have already upgraded my hardware 3 times lol..... I started with cigg-a-likes from your average super market but didn't like the expense of the pre-filled cartridges, plus they weren't very satisfying. I then upgraded to the vaporfi pro vape pen...... I then upgraded to the vaporfi platinum vape pen.... Both of those are excellent units to help people quit smoking but they lacked all of the fog (vapor) that I was craving.... So, a few days ago, I upgraded to the IPV mini 2 70 watt box mod..... I also purchased a Arctic sub-ohm tank and use it on the IPV 2 ........ People can get really carried away with too many of these hardware devices and so I am going to not purchase any more regulated mods as this IPV is plenty powerful. I can't imagine myself using any more than 70 watts. However, with that being said, I do want to try my hand at a rebuild-able dripping atomizer and so yesterday, I ordered a Franklin competition RDA. I will throw it onto my IPV and try it out.Also, even though I don't plan on purchasing any more "regulated" devices I still have plans to try out an "unregulated device" with the RDA that I just ordered. I haven't purchased the unregulated mech mod yet but probably will do so before too much longer. But I will have to force myself to stop there because I am the type of person that will try all of them lol.

Wruff

ECF Veteran
    Sep 21, 2014
    Vapeville, USA
    Haha the Vaporfi Pro was my first upgrade from cigalikes too, @AXIOM_1 .
    Been through mechs and RDA's since, and have settled quite comfortably now in the land of vv mods and subtanks.
    Sigelei 100 Plus, then the IPV Mini 70w, and now the Kanger Subox.
    I haven't put down my Kangertech Subox since it arrived 4 weeks ago. A great powerful lightweight little mod and great tank.

Last edited:
    Reactions: AXIOM_1

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 29, 2012
    The burbies of Cleveland
    Poldiac by MMVapors - those things are gorgeous...and so damn expensive!

Four mechs - Two Nemesis (one in white, one in copper) and two Stingrays (the Infinite Stingray X, hands down, my favorite) and (just hush!) one in Rainbow!
    IPV Mini 30w
    Coolfire IV
    MVP 20w
    Three Vision Spinners for stuffing in a bike pack and heading out to the Metroparks!

Reactions: AXIOM_1
    I have two go-to mods that I use every day - my all-day vape mod that I use is my Sigelei 150w ... I love that mod. But, if I'm doing a lot of driving around, I use my IPV Mini II because it's more compact and just fits in my hand better. Only drawback with it is that it only goes up to 70w.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread