MODS MODS MODS AND MORE MODS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have a question about batteries.....if you can.....I am using the samsung 25R battery...I have noticed the last couple times I charged them (always in the mod) they are not lasting as long...what is the life of these kind of batteries?

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
I have a question about batteries.....if you can.....I am using the samsung 25R battery...I have noticed the last couple times I charged them (always in the mod) they are not lasting as long...what is the life of these kind of batteries?
That's pretty much all I use so far. Mine are only a few months old so far. I'd be interested to know what kind of life people normally get out of them, too. I have three pairs and two singles, so they get plenty of time off.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Typically high drain batteries like this last about 1 year. You will start noticing that charging in your device doesn't give the batteries the right charge. In my opinion: always use a battery charger. You might notice life increase.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Thanks......I have been using my first one for 6 months......and it's just been the last week or so that I am noticing that they are not lasting the whole day....I only use them part of the day and it's not quite as important for me to have them charged at all times...I am new to using them though and I only have a few single devices...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread