UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Already the end of March, and Darwin does not ...

Yes the Darwin is proving a very elusive beast - I'm very sorry about all the delays which we unfortunately have no control over and hope that we can have more available at least end of March/Beginning of April.

sadchaiz

Apr 5, 2012
Malaysia
Tim, I've sent you numerous enquiry emails on the warranty of the Megalodon which was purchase from Moju Republic but never to receive any reply. Honestly, I'm deeply disappointed with the after sales service.

However if should my situation doesn't meet the warranty requirements, may I know when would be the estimated date for the availability of the below mentioned items.

Adjustable Switch for Megalodon
Megalodon Spare Switch Spring
Megalodon Head Cap V2

I hope to hear from you soon as I'm handicap with my non-functional Megalodon.

With deep regrets,

David Chew

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Hi, any word on the SS Don? Aslo, are these limited edition or grade B only?

Next week... :2cool:

Tim, I've sent you numerous enquiry emails on the warranty of the Megalodon which was purchase from Moju Republic but never to receive any reply. Honestly, I'm deeply disappointed with the after sales service.

However if should my situation doesn't meet the warranty requirements, may I know when would be the estimated date for the availability of the below mentioned items.

Adjustable Switch for Megalodon
Megalodon Spare Switch Spring
Megalodon Head Cap V2

I hope to hear from you soon as I'm handicap with my non-functional Megalodon.

With deep regrets,

David Chew

Hi David,

I'm really sorry about this - I will go through emails again and get back to you asap...

Already on April 6. But Darwin is not in stock...:confused:

More delays unfortunately - I'll try and get another update asap...

Are the Don extension sections available yet? Didn't see them up yet, just wanted to make sure it wasn't my lack of searching skills. :)

Available now!
:2cool:

I'm also interested in those Don extensions to be used with the Kick ;) Any news?

Available now!
:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread