9aa752820b042e4fd880c5c53891e708.jpg

memorial-day-may-24-2013-cover.jpg

57chilicat

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Well I finally built my Kayfun mini 3v tank and I did ok except I really dislike the airflow adjustment on it! The constant search for the perfect rebuildable tank has forced me to remove my REO from the classies! I can build the RM2 all day long and have a good vape!
    I NEED my blister packs for tanks in my Provaris!
    So the quest continues! If you have found the perfect rebuildable that works for old tired eyes please let me know!
    I really do need to fiqure out how many coils I need for 30 years! I am being very optimistic that I will live to age 90!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Aw-w-w-w, Chili, what a bummer. :( Everyone raves about Kayfuns too. Dang it! Have you checked out the Serpent or the Bachelor? They look interesting, but I've not the urge to try something new since I figured how to do my Subtank minis & nanos as well as the Nauties with my own modified coils. Also, Angel will be checking out the one Kayte's interested in.

Reactions: angelphyre

57chilicat

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    The Kayfun I got is a clone but I don't want to dish out $100 for an authentic. I did win a Bachelor nano last month that I haven't tried yet but I plan to play with it after school ends!
    Are the subtanks easy to build on? And are there videos to rebuild the nautilus? I have a cup full of those because I don't throw them away.

Reactions: angelphyre

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Chili, for the Subtank "mini" I have just either recoiled an old casing or recoiled an old Aspire BVC replacement casing with two opposite holes drilled out 5/64th bit. I haven't much used the RBA for the Subtank. Been slow in perfecting the coil for that.

The 5 ml Nauty I've had hubby drill out two opposite holes 5/64th on an old Nauty casing too. Since the largest hole on the AFC of this size Nauty was too restrictive for me, had him drill same size large hole opposite the largest on the AFC. Can't adjust it any more, but now got enough air for me.

Essentially what I've done is convert them to tootle puffing with a single horizontal coil. 30 gauge Kanthal, 7 wraps, spaced, wicked with cellu cotton, fluffy bunny tails on either side of casing. Pretty basic and not for high watts.

Believe there's a video out there to recoil a Nauty vertical. Can't remember tho who did it........Rip Tripper!:)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Thanks, guys! :) We're back and stuffed and ready for a nap! Tell you what, couldn't get into our "comfy" clothes fast enough. Since hubby couldn't have a drink with dinner due to the medication he's taking for that intestinal thing......I drank his too. hehehehehe Tried a pineapple and a raspberry martini. Never had a martini before and only remembered them coming in only one flavor......Stirred, not shaken.

Now off to the couch.......and a "booze snooze". Ha! :)

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    www.molehillmountainart.com
    Aww! I'm late, but a huge belated Happy Birthday to Mr.Chooch from me and Doug!!!

I've got to run, but wanted to let you all know that I won't have any tips for this evening. The long weekend and all. I'll have some on Thursday though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread