[CLOSED BUSINESS ] Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips -

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
I bet Teal Moonshine would look as good on a white or black mod as my Sky Line which is a bit bluer in color......but not as bright as the below picture. Grab it quick! :D

sky-line-9-24-15-1-jpg.493090

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Yep, chooch! I was surprised, too! :laugh:

Angel, glad you had a great vacation! Welcome home! I hope exactly the right job works out for you, at exactly the right time.

Chooch, glad you can have bacon again and that whole rotten episode is getting behind you.
I've been hearing that lots of peoples electric bills are outrageous now. :cry: I remember a certain speech that told us it would be necessary for them to skyrocket so we'd be more accepting of 'green'. :grr: That's awful that you have to keep the temp up that high in your house. I'd be in terrible shape! Too bad evaporative coolers won't work where you are. They aren't anywhere near as costly to run. Guess I should give up on my dream of ever getting central air.

Truli... sooo much bacon! :shock: Looks delicious! :thumbs: I just had dinner and I'm trying to not go up and get seconds. :facepalm:

I had a good weekend. Had all the kids over on Saturday.... that's always kind of crazy. On Sunday, Doug and I got some things painted that I've been needing to do. We just got first coats done on a few things, but it's a relief to be that much closer.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Thanks, Kayte. :) It isn't that I couldn't eat. It was 'cause everything had to be soft and non chewy. Apparently I'm not satisfied unless I can gnaw on food........I do clean off chicken bones pretty good. :p The temps in house you get use to. It does help a good deal with the fans circulating the air.......I do remember that speech, Kayte; and wonder at what temp they keep their private quarters at. :grr:

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Morning Dale! Well I am off to the piney woods of Texas again where I will get little or no reception for phone or wi-fi. Just deer and peace and quiet! Well except for the critters who roam at night to see what left over food I might have!
Hopefully I can pop in from time to time!
I had the grands out there with me from last Friday till Monday and brought them back home. I spent Monday and Tuesday with Mr. Chili and now I am headed back to the woods! I absolutely love being away from the hustle and bustle!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Morning Dale! Well I am off to the piney woods of Texas again where I will get little or no reception for phone or wi-fi. Just deer and peace and quiet! Well except for the critters who roam at night to see what left over food I might have!
    Hopefully I can pop in from time to time!
    I had the grands out there with me from last Friday till Monday and brought them back home. I spent Monday and Tuesday with Mr. Chili and now I am headed back to the woods! I absolutely love being away from the hustle and bustle!
    Good morning Chili :)
    Oh wow, have a great time in the peace and quiet :thumb:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Good morning, Dale, Chili. :)

Sounds like a good plan of rejuvenation, Chili. Have a wonderful time.......and stay away from night critters! :shock:

Ah, delicate lavender for today, Dale. Think I use the white mods, light purple tank and pale lavender and green tips to match your refreshing picture. :wub:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning, Dale, Chili. :)

Sounds like a good plan of rejuvenation, Chili. Have a wonderful time.......and stay away from night critters! :shock:

Ah, delicate lavender for today, Dale. Think I use the white mods, light purple tank and pale lavender and green tips to match your refreshing picture. :wub:
    Good morning Chooch :)
    Glad you like the color scheme today ;)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    So-o-o-o-o CUTE! :w00t: Ivory Spring on my white "whirlpools" Bedazzle Nauty glass on the Harlequin green (light grn) mini ProVari which is a perfect match for the "grass" in the tip. I expect to see a couple of bunny ears pop up soon. Kayte, this is a darling, sweet, springy tip! :wub:

ivory-spring-g236-1-jpg.581535

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    So-o-o-o-o CUTE! :w00t: Ivory Spring on my white "whirlpools" Bedazzle Nauty glass on the Harlequin green (light grn) mini ProVari which is a perfect match for the "grass" in the tip. I expect to see a couple of bunny ears pop up soon. Kayte, this is a darling, sweet, springy tip! :wub:

ivory-spring-g236-1-jpg.581535
    That one was really cute Chooch, glad you got it :thumb:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread