Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Lol Hi chooch and dale [emoji2] been a hot one for sure! I think it's hot everywhere from what I have seen. [emoji295]️ Hope y'all are staying cool and may your AC keep a workin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Thanks, Dale. :) Threre had been one several months before but on the short side for me. Knew sooner or later another one would show just the right size........Meanwhile there's all the other ones I couldn't pass up.......Oink! :facepalm:
Yep, I have the shorter one of that tip and I love mine! :wub:...I think the grass on yours is a bit taller than mine though. ;)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Ummm, good taste ;)

images

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    www.molehillmountainart.com
    YAY! Glad you like the Springy tip chooch! I think I really need one of those myself! Bunny ears poppin' up... haha I can see that, too.

Truli - I think Bossy is a great name for that tip. lol Glad you're happy with it. I loved the colors!

I'll be back with tips in awhile. :D

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Today, Kayte, decided to sit it on the green glass for the Subtank and on the white PV with the silver beauty and extension rings......Keep look at it thinking some small vole, field mouse.........some kind of critter is going to reveal itself in those tall grasses. :rolleyes: :wub:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread