mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Morning, Momma. :) Hope your workday is calm and peaceful. :D

I can party too! :w00t: Why I can make it all the way to 9 p.m. on two glasses of wine.......before My Pillow calls me. :rolleyes:

Thanks chooch [emoji4] Calm and peaceful are two words that never come up around here unless it's a rainy day [emoji23] Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I can party too! :w00t: Why I can make it all the way to 9 p.m. on two glasses of wine.......before My Pillow calls me. :rolleyes:
I know, me too!! :laugh:
We had a good wine with our dinner last night. Glass and a half for me. :D

Thanks chooch [emoji4] Calm and peaceful are two words that never come up around here unless it's a rainy day [emoji23] Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel
Are you in the Pro shop MB?

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Good afternoon Mountaineers...has been a busy weekend...little Angel was up late last night, after 10:ohmy:, and up a little after 9 today...that's what I get for her sleeping in until 10:30 yesterday...but at least she's not sick anymore, so that's good...she's with her mommy now, but I'll have her back in about an hour so her mommy can go to work...I'm so worn out, but just gotta make it through this evening and I can go back to being a slug! ;)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good afternoon Mountaineers...has been a busy weekend...little Angel was up late last night, after 10:ohmy:, and up a little after 9 today...that's what I get for her sleeping in until 10:30 yesterday...but at least she's not sick anymore, so that's good...she's with her mommy now, but I'll have her back in about an hour so her mommy can go to work...I'm so worn out, but just gotta make it through this evening and I can go back to being a slug! ;)
    I bet it has been a rather rough weekend for you Angel, hope the little Angel goes to bed early tonight :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    How about a Sunday night dessert party? :)

Wishes-Dessert-Party_Full_8888.jpg;width=700;height=468;mode=crop;quality=60;encoder=freeimage;progressive=true

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    I bet it has been a rather rough weekend for you Angel, hope the little Angel goes to bed early tonight :)
    Oh boy am I worn out from this weekend...love little Angel to pieces, but boy am I ready to give her back to her mommy! And no, she didn't go to sleep early tonight:glare:...she just fell asleep finally about 10:15, and that was after I put her in her bed and let her jabber and entertain herself for the last hour and a half...had to for my own sanity. ;)...Obviously she got her night owl gene from me! :p

...........And I bet it takes all week to rest up from it! :p
    Ha! At least, probably longer! :lol:

This was one of her tamer moments today..

14064102_1436103246405864_1100678197710672272_n-1-jpg.594125

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Good morning Lori :)

Y'all gotta remember where Kat is ... and that she's a MAJOR party girl! :lol:

Ummm.........

MY pillow...... yeah, still haven't trotted to BB&B, Chooch. One of these daze...

Why where's Kat when we have a group of "hardy partiers" here?! :facepalm: Bet she can dance backwards in 4 inch heels too! :rickroll:.........Reference Ginger Rogers.

Welp, let me let you down softly, and slowly.

And call me Joe.

I walked out of the "party" establishment shoeless last nite. 4 inches and 4 hours did a number on these little footsies! Youch!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread