[CLOSED BUSINESS ] Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips -

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Chooch, better get this in while I have a connection, where switching service providers.
It has bin such a crazy 10 day's I even forgot my 3rd vaping anniversary last monday.
I hope everyone is having a great day.:)
Congratulations Splat!!!! :banana::banana::banana:
I think I completely forgot my 3rd as well. Had my 4th earlier this month. :)

I'm okay ... draggin', Lori is still under the weather :(
Doing a lot better tonight!! :)

Yeah, seems to take twice as long to recover than it use to. :( Poor Lori still in the midst of it. Dang! What is this stuff going around? Cold? Flu? :unsure:
I'm pretty sure it was the flu.
It started Sat. night right before bedtime with a HORRIBLY sore throat, then progressed to fever, body aches, head cold, coughing, etc....today, I think my fever is about gone, and I'm finally seeing the end of the worst of it all. :banana:
I felt a smidge >< more human yesterday, but almost went through an entire box of kleenex in about two days.
I'm talking copious amounts of snot. :laugh: Ewww. :oops:

Lori seems to have the flu:(
Gettin' over it now I think. :banana:

Have a great evening all. I'm heading for a soak and ready to relax (some more) on the couch.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Awwwww, good to hear you're getting better, Lori. :)Snot's good. Copious snot's better. Gets all the "bugs" out. :thumbs:
Thank you :wub:
Kinda gross to describe, but we've all BEEN there, and understand. :thumbs:

I definitely think I got rid of some bugs today. :rickroll:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lovely & handsome ones :)

GOOD-MORNING-CARD-167.jpg

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    www.molehillmountainart.com
    Dale, congrats on your win! :banana: Itty bitty's are so fun!

Glad to get caught up and see that Lori and Kat are feeling better!

What did you watch, Ms. New Mexico? Anything entrancing?

And HI!!!!!!!!! Miss ya love ya.
    I'm boring. I've gotten 'Up', True Grit (the John Wayne version - fond memories from when I was little), the newest Jungle Book, It's a Wonderful Life and Moby Dick (hadn't seen it in many years.) I've done pretty well with my no rush shipping scheme. :laugh:
    Well, once again, am late to the party. Gad, I've become a "party pooper"!........Hm-m-m-m-m, is there a recipe for that? :laugh:

Good morning, all you Mountain people. :) Starting a new week and just that much closer to Christmas! :facepalm:
    Kayte, think your new endeavors should be interesting........and even kind of challenging. Will be great to hear what you come up with for presents and what you get to review. :thumbs::nah::pop:

Katdarling, you are so busy and all over the place, that dropping in here is an "event"! :banana:
    I've been a party pooper for years, chooch! :laugh:

I've been doing the review thing for most of this year and it is a challenge. A pretty fun one. :D
    You could be fine in a day! I had a lot of issues going on, including a broken toe. :lol:

Da Klutz~
    Oh man! :cry:
    It did. I was all limpy gimpy for awhile, but it's healing. Thanks, Dale. I'll be back in heels hopefully by the weekend!!!
    I'm pretty sure I'll never be back in heels. With or without a broken toe. :laugh:
    Good morning Chooch, better get this in while I have a connection, where switching service providers.
    It has bin such a crazy 10 day's I even forgot my 3rd vaping anniversary last monday.
    I hope everyone is having a great day.:)
    Happy vape-versary!!! So glad you quit and joined us here! :wub:

The bad news... I'm afraid this thread will be closing on the 26th or 27th. Think payment is due on the 27th and well... :cry: So, if you haven't found me elsewhere and would like to stay in touch and/or would like to see our new stuff... send me a PM! :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    :ohmy: I knew it was going to happen sooner or later.......and thought I was prepared. So why does my heart ache and my stomach feel tied in knots?........... Kayte, my world will feel a whole lot emptier without this thread to come to. :cry: However, I do know where to find you on facebook and your lovely products on the website. Where there's a will, there's a way! :thumbs:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    The bad news... I'm afraid this thread will be closing on the 26th or 27th. Think payment is due on the 27th and well... :cry: So, if you haven't found me elsewhere and would like to stay in touch and/or would like to see our new stuff... send me a PM! :)
    Sigh :cry: ECF won't be quite the same Kayte :cry:

Hope you'll stick around and visit us all somewhere on here :wub:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    www.molehillmountainart.com
    Right Kat... won't be a supplier, so I can hang out. Don't know if the brag thread will be available or not, but we can always make ourselves a spot in the lounge, right?!

Chooch, my heart and stomach are in the same shape. I'm really going to miss this thread and being an ecf supplier. But... as you said, where there's a will, there's a way. We'll just get us a new place to visit on here and try to decorate it as close to 'home' as we can. :wub:

You bet I will dale. We've got lots of vaping to do together yet. And where else would I learn about things like reindeer poop and get to enjoy such amazing breakfasts with some of the best people on the planet?! :wub:

Love ya, Splat. :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Right Kat... won't be a supplier, so I can hang out. Don't know if the brag thread will be available or not, but we can always make ourselves a spot in the lounge, right?!
    :)

Actually, that's an excellent idea. And instead of a new thread (which would mean that alllllllll those gorgeous pics were be less available, how's about this:

@daleron - how do you feel about asking staff to have the thread moved to the Lounge? That way, the thread would stay intact, and we'd still have a home base for silliness, fabulous breakfasts and snacks, a special moan room ("oh woe is me!"), and a place to share just the regular, every day adventures in our lives.

Whatcha say, girlies?

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Actually, that's an excellent idea. And instead of a new thread (which would mean that alllllllll those gorgeous pics were be less available, how's about this:

@daleron - how do you feel about asking staff to have the thread moved to the Lounge? That way, the thread would stay intact, and we'd still have a home base for silliness, fabulous breakfasts and snacks, a special moan room ("oh woe is me!"), and a place to share just the regular, every day adventures in our lives.

Whatcha say, girlies?
    I would have no problem whatsoever with that @Katdarling , however, why not just start chatting over there and if it gets moved then so be it;)
    No need to bother a staff member, they have plenty to do and can just move the thread in their own good time:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread