Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Although I'm still a Saints fan at heart, today I need to root for the home team so Go Broncos!

ad57369acfd2c353cf621560b168ec06.jpg

3079c3afcbba27441c1be560b8be173a.jpg

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
I'm with ya Chili! Just don't tell my son the biggest Chiefs fan on the planet. Broncos and Chiefs are direct rivals. But still, the Mannings are good MS/LA people so I hope Peyton goes out with a Big Bang.

Dale - wish I had a spread like that going on but I've been packing and doing laundry all day. Blah....leaving at the .... crack of dawn tomorrow.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Definitely have to root for the Broncos...Like Ms.C, I'm a die hard Saints fan, and since Peyton is really a local boy, gotta root for him! Besides, the Panthers are one of our division rivals, so I just can't bring myself to root for them...sorry Momma! ;)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Um-m-m-m, do I get a bit of those snacks if I watch the History channel......or do I have to watch football? :) One of my Christmas presents from the "kids" is The Carol Burnett Show, Lost Episodes, DVD's. I need some laughs after watching debate last night. :)

Gad, Ms.C, can't think of anything I dislike more than having to get up early and travel.....on an airplane. :(

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I would live to watch the Carol Burnett show! And snacking is allowed no matter what you are doing! I thought I would be watching the puppy bowl but hubby still has the TV taken up with Xbox!
I might have to watch the Super Bowl in my bedroom! Which means he has to serve himself! I took the easy way out and put a Stouffer lasagna in the oven! We already snacked on Buffalo Wing Dip and hot wings!
Ms.C! I am so sorry you will have to travel tomorrow! I hope Dallas is better for you this time! If I hadn't already played hookey last Thursday I would take the day off and hang with you at the airport!

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Ya know Angel, Peyton has the chance here to beat Brett Farve's record and career stats. He's a local boy too - even local to Hattiesburg - but I'd love nothing more than to see Peyton do it! Farve is just too pompous for me. The Mannings are just real people and do what they can to help others. I've always thought highly of that family.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Ya know Angel, Peyton has the chance here to beat Brett Farve's record and career stats. He's a local boy too - even local to Hattiesburg - but I'd love nothing more than to see Peyton do it! Farve is just too pompous for me. The Mannings are just real people and do what they can to help others. I've always thought highly of that family.
Oh I so agree with you Ms.C...I would love to see Peyton do that! Yes, Favre is a local boy too, but I agree that he seems a bit pompous at times. All of the Mannings are just good people. They love to give back to their community and are just really awesome people...Archie and Olivia taught those boys well!

Reactions: Ms.Cruzer

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Need a Bloody Mary Dale! With picked green beans, celery and garlic stuffed olives. ok! Back out of this chair to make a Mary. I did get cheese and crackers thrown together and made some guacamole. We have a pizza to bake too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread