mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Good morning Chilicat :)

Hey, if people didn't root for different teams then there wouldn't be any game right? ;)

Exactly! If the Panthers weren't my home team, I would be pulling for the Broncos [emoji6] So far the cats ain't looking too good [emoji15]

...bad enough that I'm switching back andforth between the game and a "Burn Notice" marathon. Lol Hubbs went to a buddy's house to watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning lovely & handsome ones :)

34228b1c423906a1cbc7338ba2bcad04.jpg

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    www.molehillmountainart.com
    Morning everyone! The Super Bowl spread you laid out looks so good dale! You're one fabulous hostess! ;)

We don't have regular TV, so no game for us. (Not that I would watch it anyway, but I do remember taking the coziest naps when I was a kid, with footballs games playing in the background. lol)

Somehow I talked myself into a big old pile of work with all this painting stuff around here. Got my supplies yesterday. It's going to be a busy, messy week. (I hope it's only one week!) Working on tips will be my reprieve!

Hope you all have a great day!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Hey, Momma. :) Are you suppose to get any snow tomorrow? Is suppose to start raining here around 5, turn to hail, then start snowing. Hardly any accumulation anticipated so only warnings about crossing bridges. Hope your day is good too. :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Kayte, Water Color - Contemplating didn't go to Montana, so got here in the usual two day time......which is pretty fantastic for USPS. Too bad there are slip-ups once in a while. Got to love Water Color with the array of so many colors: dark teal, blue blue, greenish yellow, gold, brown, red, orange, purple, maroon! Many, many mods and tanks will go with it, but it favors autumn colored setups. However, it do go wonderful with a blue skinned VaporShark on top of a blue and oranged flowered Bedazzle glass. Water Color almost looks like it's marbleized, and I will definitely do a lot of contemplating on this one trying out all the different color setups that it will match! :)

watercolor-contemplating-2-4-16-2-jpg.528099

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    Hey, Momma. :) Are you suppose to get any snow tomorrow? Is suppose to start raining here around 5, turn to hail, then start snowing. Hardly any accumulation anticipated so only warnings about crossing bridges. Hope your day is good too. :)

Hi chooch, earlier they said we may have few flurries but I believe they backed off. May get some Friday. I do know that it's going to be cooolddd.... Lol

Beautiful tip! Loving those colors [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    It's snowing finally, Dale. It had to. All the milk and bread in the stores are gone. So far, a whopping 1/4 inch.......... Wondering if Ms.C is laughing at it in MS now being an "ol' Colorado veteran". Ha! :)
    Probably fussing that it's too wet and sticky :p :laugh:

Reactions: angelphyre
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread