Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Oh Ms.C, I just cannot like that post...I feel for ya...wish I could send you a virtual Xanax to help out...I hope they can figure it out for ya! You know they say nothing is ever really deleted, so hopefully it's just floating in limbo somewhere. Sending lots of good vibes for ya!

Yes, things are hidden in cyberspace but not really gone YET. That thing was well hidden though! We got it back and I restored his entire computer account. He was in court, thank goodness. About 5pm he asked if I would fix his iphone and I had to confess what I had done. I messed up another one today too. It was not a good day.

I fell asleep last night before I put dinner in the oven so we never ate it, so at least I have chicken and dressing fixed already and ready to go in the oven. It will go good with this Cabernet I opened. Tomorrow, I work from home. Maybe I won't do as much damage.

Killowatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Florida
Doug made me a tip to replace the one I lost out on, and it showed up today. I like it, thank you very much Doug.
Even looks better in person.

IMG_6391_zpsio3h64du.jpg

IMG_6393_zps9qyfg6lx.jpg

IMG_6392_zpsoawljv8r.jpg

Killowatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Florida
Great looking grankids Kayte, I don't have any yet but want to post some of my kids. First is my daughter when I took her to get her ears pierced, she was so scared, but afterwards she was so proud. Second is my son with his favorite toy at the time.

scan0083.jpg

scan0086.jpg

scan0004.jpg

Killowatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Florida
Killowatt, is that wood chips in purple? Love the way the very tip end is almost encompassed by a chip. Yeah, they all look better in person......Take it outside in sunlight and be "wowsered" again! :)

It's in black, tomorrow I'm going to show it off at my favorite local B&M.

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
I love my wood chips in black. Today I had my sea orchid on a blue istick and it made me feel like spring although it's already summer here. That's a beautiful tip Killowatt.

OMG - my G'daughters are coming back to swim this evening. I love them to death but I'm kidded out. Especially when they fight. Is there such a thing as being kidded out? Maybe I'm just a bad gramma.

I know I'm tired and grumpy. More wine. They both swim like fish thanks to years of me teaching them so I can watch from my recliner. I'm not that bad of a gramma. We still watch them in the pool.

I'm really not gramma at all, you wouldn't believe what they call me. :D

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Daughter is 33, and a carrot top Valentines baby, son is 23, both still a hand full but I love them.

Had a friend telling me my kids would be grown at 18 when I was struggling with teenagers. She wasn't right. Then she said maybe at 21. Nope. Then she said 25, not really. Then she said they'd be grown at 30. For the most part. Her kids were older than mine so I was really trusting her until I realized she was full of it. They're never really grown. :D

Mine are 36 and 32 and for the daily grind, they're grown. But let one of them get sick or have a financial question, or need a babysitter and suddenly, they're little boys again.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Ms.Cruzer, tell 'em you had a "bad day at Black Rock" and in the mood to fight a rattlesnake! Just a wee indication of your emotional status at the moment. Fair warning! Drink some more wine. Ha!

Killowatt, of course you love them! ......Else, why bother correcting them.......It does get harder as they get older tho. They want you to treat them like you would a friend rather than a parent......Of course, they have no kids when they say that. When they have their own, somehow they realize a few things. :)

Killowatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Florida
I'll be back later to finish reading where I left off.
Just wanted to pop in to say hi & I hope you all have had a nice day.
I will give you the sordid tooth story when I return.
:rolleyes:
Hugs to all:wub:

I had a tooth (molar) years ago that had a root canal done, then later on the root tip got infected and had that worked on. Then a few years later had to pull it, I was so mad with all the money I had in it. Hope yours works out better.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Ah, Kayte. Those boys are too cute. Your sister looked a lot like you! I think I'd have gone commando at church before I'd wear Mike's underwear!! OK, TMI. LOL
Thanks!
She was the older sister (almost 2 years), so I looked like her. :pervy: Most people didn't think we looked alike, but we had a lot of the same mannerisms and expressions. It is often really strange when I'm putting on mascara and there she is... I'm putting make-up on her face instead of my own. :sneaky: She and I went through a lot together and had what we thought of as a 'twin connection'. We could speak for each other, knew what the other was thinking or feeling. Knew if the other was in some sort of trouble, etc. We could find a way to laugh over just about anything. I really miss all of that. I miss her. But, it's not so bad now. I can laugh about memories without crying at the same time. Usually. ;)

Commando, eh? As I recall, she considered it, but was wearing a dress that day and that was just a little to odd and 'free' feeling for singing in public. :lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like you had one really lousy day! Hope tomorrow is a vast improvement!
Ms.Cruzer, tell 'em you had a "bad day at Black Rock" and in the mood to fight a rattlesnake! Just a wee indication of your emotional status at the moment. Fair warning! Drink some more wine. Ha!

Killowatt, of course you love them! ......Else, why bother correcting them.......It does get harder as they get older tho. They want you to treat them like you would a friend rather than a parent......Of course, they have no kids when they say that. When they have their own, somehow they realize a few things. :)
I have loved each of the apologies I've gotten from my kids as they've realized a few things. heh heh
Kayte, you guys are all so beautiful :wub:
My sister was gorgeous. 2nd runner up for Miss Eastern NM. I on the other hand was a hippie girl and thought all of that was really dumb (although I thought she should have won. :laugh:) I agree - my grandbabies are all beautiful. :)
I'll be back later to finish reading where I left off.
Just wanted to pop in to say hi & I hope you all have had a nice day.
I will give you the sordid tooth story when I return.
:rolleyes:
Hugs to all:wub:
I hope your toothache is easily taken care of! :(

Killowatt - your kids were sooo cute! Love the pride on your daughters face after conquering her fear. lol Too adorable.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Chooch! I'm so excited for you having new windows that you can open!!! We had planned to replace windows slowly around here, but other things have always come first over the years. I'm all kinds of excited that Doug gave me a window for my birthday. (The one over the kitchen sink.) Not sure when that will happen, but I guess that gives me time to look forward to it, right? lol

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Did have a nice day, KS. Finally got my two new kitchen windows installed and now can open up and air out. :banana: So missed doing that......Now, tell us. When does a tooth become "sordid". What did it do to you? :blink:

Yay! So glad your windows are done chooch! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread