Molehill Mountain Art - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Haven't been able to open them for the last.....13-15 yrs. and to me the ones you really want to open are the kitchen ones! :)

Killowatt, what lovely looking tips and setups! :) Seems like we always improved our houses just before we had to move. However, we've been in this one for the last 23 yrs. and probably won't go any further. Sides, hubby has the last 2 of 20 windows to replace before starting on something else. It will never end!!! :)

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
Wood and blue. No sparkles. Got it! ;) Actually, you should send Doug an email so the two of you can sort out what kind of wood you'd like. He knows what he has, far better than I do. :)

On the istick 50, we were wanting to try it for the sub ohm factor. Safety in a unit is of the utmost importance because we have no idea what we're doing. :danger:

It sounds like, to get that, we'd need to spend a few hundred. Maybe some day... but today is not that day. Something else to look forward to. For me it's merely curiosity. Doug think it might be helpful to him if he could get bigger clouds on a draw since he can't work and vape at the same time. I think he misses that he used to be able to hold a smoke in his lips while working. A mod is a tad heavy for that. :vapor:
Kayte, totally understand what Doug is going thru! Even an e roll doesn't do it! But maybe a cinnamon stick?

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Hey, Sparkle! :) Didn't realize how much I missed "open window" air and hearing the birds wake up in the morning. Got a warbler's nest with 3 chicks in it next to the windows in a sitting hen terra cotta pot. The pot is sitting on some low shelves up against the house and I guess she thought that was as good a place as any. :?: Sure makes it easy to check on the babies! :laugh:

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Hi all. I have been hiding sorry. Congrats chooch on getting those windows opened! I wish the same thing here. We have bad, old windows, and some have long ago lost their screens. We just don't ever open them. It would be nice on cool days and evenings.
I won't go into the big tooth deal and bore you with that story. The important part is now, and I need a root canal and a crown. I have an appt for the surgery, pending next tuesday, or definite for the 26th.
Hope everyone is doing well and having a great day (((HUGS)) to all needing one or two:)

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Loving my new Silver/Black DT (there is a third color in there too, not sure exactly what it is).
Looks stunning and it is THE PERFECT ID, I am absolutely loving the draw on this cutie, lol ;)

c213469f60e7b83c957de3149b64ab67.jpg

Thanks K!!!

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
KS - the thing that hurts the worst with a root canal and crown is your WALLET! They're not so bad these days with all the newer equipment. It will be over before you know it and you shouldn't feel a thing. Last one I had, I was in and out of the endodontist's office in about 50 minutes.

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
Yay dems it's awesome and yes Perseas does have a lot to say, very enlightening!
Aww Chooch you hear to cu cu cachoo of them birds!
I am the walrus!

So I am in charge of doing zombie make up on ten people Saturday, have been practicing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 19

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
I was your camera, Dems?......Thought it was my old eyes! :) Does look better and still a yummy tip.
It was my one hand holding a Nexus 6, tapping the screen to focus on the tip and trying to move the same finger back to snap it without moving the phone too much, bringing it back out of focus, lol

THE WGU CLUB
Card Carrying Member/Co-Founder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread