squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Howdy everyone! TY for the coffee and cake dale[emoji4]

9484bbc1c46bb79885788a481b22ef52.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Dale! You've gone all formal on us! How beautiful a presentation. Thank you :)......Gotta raise my pinkie now. LOL

Hi, guys! :) We're off and running. Hoping KS's Burl comes in today and the chocolate Rasperry Ripple.....Sounds like ice cream doesn't it?! Ha!

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
Thanks momma, it was a killer great price, and I got a BF cyclone????? NOw to learn to build that sucker and of course will need a new tip.....

KS you showed some killer button covers a while back do you have that info?
all of nothing right and shinyitis with us vapors!!!!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
It didn't, KS. :( I know I will, but hubby is at the point of accusing me of hiding it from him!.....snicker :)

HOWEVER! Ta dat ta da-a-a-ah! Raspberry Ripple made it's journey from the Mountain without a hitch. :) Got it sat right now on a purple glass tank on top of the pink istick. Got plans to sit it atop of a couple of Bedazzle glasses and a white mod. The tip is indeed a chocolate brown and the raspberry color runs from a smokey lighter pink to a darker brownish pink outlined in white. Different color combo and am really liking that it's brown and glistens and is lighter in some areas than others. :)

raspberry-ripple-5-26-15-1-jpg.459517

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Jammies and chocolate raspberry swirl sound like the perfect combo for a slug day! :laugh:

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well.

KS... saw you haven't been feeling well. :( Hope whatever it is knocks it off soon. Thanks for fixing up the photo of Doug and the little princess. I saved it. :D

She is such a cutie. We had to run over there yesterday evening to reclaim my mud scraper tool. I walked in the door and can hear Lydi hollering GRANDPA... SAVE ME... HELP! And her mother telling her that grandpa is NOT going to save her. lol I told her that grandpa may not, but I would. Silly me. I should have found out what she wanted to be saved from before opening my big grandma mouth. :facepalm: Her mommy was trying to change her diaper and she was wiggling and squirming and wanting to be rescued. Guess who ended up having to change her? :sneaky: At least she was co-operative with me... unlike with her mom. Ornery child!

Doug has been doing special orders as fast as he can (which isn't all that fast.) That's why tips have been few and far between... just encase you thought we had gone on vacation or something. ;)

I should have at least a few tips this evening! :banana:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Lydi sounds like an "interesting" person, Kayte! What will happen at age 16? :lol:
She's hilarious, chooch. I've never seen a kid under two years old that know how to pull off practical jokes like she does. :blink: She also has such a sweet tender heart. Evie fell down and scraped her knee last night (with much drama lol) and Lydi was so upset that Evie was hurt that she cried herself to sleep. She is extremely shy and only trusts select people.. her immediate family, Doug and I, her best friend and two other ladies. No one else is allowed into her 'inner circle'.

Last time we went for dinner, it was time to go and I found Lydi and Evie trying to hide grandpa under their bed so I couldn't take him away. :lol: (Grandpa is wrapped around 20 little fingers. It's fun to watch.)

By the way... the woodvils are beautiful! I'm glad they're coming in for you guys! Enjoy!

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
hope there will be some spectacular green tips to go with my New to me used Reo! I totally want to get a purple door and turn it into Joker colors LOL
Well shucks. Will have to make a note to Doug for spectacular green!
And well... now a purple door is a MUST have. :laugh:
Kayte, so many little ones to watch grow up, so much fun 'cause they are someone else's responsibility and you can relax and see the humor in it all. :p

Sparkle, I totally find that awesome! :w00t:
Exactly chooch. :thumbs:
I still haven't recovered from raising our son and he's 28 now. :shock:o_O

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
So surprise, surprise, but my mail lady actually got out yesterday and came to the door with my Woodvil! :w00t: So when I saw she had been delivered I had no choice but to leave work early and head the 30 miles home to get her before leaving for the weekend! And boy am I glad I did...she is just absolutely stunning! I'm so in love! :wub: Now @Kayte I just need a purple heart tip to go with her! (Hint, hint!:D)

Here's my new precious...haven't come up with her name yet, still thinking on that!

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
Kayte, so many little ones to watch grow up, so much fun 'cause they are someone else's responsibility and you can relax and see the humor in it all. :p

Sparkle, I totally find that awesome! :w00t:
Right I know with maybe a Batman sticker or something. Cool thing is bro in law has a purple one so I think my madness dream will come true lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread