Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Mommab - That's so great to hear that your thumb is feeling good! I thought you were around the 6 month mark! (Seems like it's flown by to me - but I'm not the one wearing a brace! ;) )
KS is a sweetheart, grabbing the cracked copper for you! Hope you enjoy it. :wub:
A friend of mine created that video, with software another friend of mine created. Funny to see it resurface after so many years... Always a good laugh, especially when playing it for someone who has never seen it before. :)
Hi John! First and foremost - the girls are adorable! Isn't it fun to watch them explore and learn new things every single day?! Love the way they're looking at each other in the first photo. Their expressions show how much fun they have together.

I've enjoyed the alien video since the first time I saw it. Talented friends and I for one appreciate their work that continues to give me a laugh to this day!

Ms.Cruzer - You're making huge headway! Just think, four weeks from now, you'll be scrambling to get your new office set up! (After you've located the coffee pot and other essentials. ;) ) But first - go out on the porch with a cup of coffee and enjoy the view!
Who's got two thumbs on his smartphone and stopping in to say hi... Yeah, this guy right here. Hope everyone is doing well, guess I'll have to go back a few hundred pages and catch up on everything. Be right back in a few min... Err, days....
TheGF3!!! Great to see you! Sounds like you're doing well! Hope you have a fabulous time at Disney!
And Angel is right - we don't care if you vape or not. You're always welcome and we've missed you here. :)
So, I finally was able to get a pic of my new precious that I won...Here's my new Disrupter...I just love the ECF logo on it! And of course found the perfect tip with both gold and pink on it to go with it! :D...And I've already ordered several of the other battery colors so I can change it out to match my outfit! :p

Thank you Chooch!...Speaking of winners circle, did I mention that I won one of the Smok mods today on that huge runaway thread! :D
Angel!!! It's a thing of beauty! Love seeing that you had the perfect tip and tank for it! It all looks 'made for each other'.

And look at you, winning another mod! How fun is that?! Congratulations!!! We'll have to see pics of it too, of course. :D

Hope everyone is have a good day! I'll have tips this evening. :banana:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Who's got two thumbs on his smartphone and stopping in to say hi... Yeah, this guy right here. Hope everyone is doing well, guess I'll have to go back a few hundred pages and catch up on everything. Be right back in a few min... Err, days....
    Good to see you pop in GF! :)
    Too many folks missing these days.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Angel!!! It's a thing of beauty! Love seeing that you had the perfect tip and tank for it! It all looks 'made for each other'.

And look at you, winning another mod! How fun is that?! Congratulations!!! We'll have to see pics of it too, of course. :D

Hope everyone is have a good day! I'll have tips this evening. :banana:

Thank you Kayte! Yeah, you know me, always want to be matchy matchy, and that tip with the pinks and golds in it just couldn't have been more perfect!:wub: Will probably be a while before I get the new mod, but you know I'll have pics once I do...and I already have the perfect tip picked out for it! :D

Oh yay! New tips tonight...oh wait, have to go to Wally World since I missed going last night...had more important things to do, like playing with a certain little princess angel! :D

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 9, 2014
    kansas city, mo
    Angel, Whew thats a looker there, havnt researched it yet how you liking it?

Chooch that is just so weird, I hear alot of ex smokers say that, but boy I am a picky taster! I can taste and taste I can smell really good toooo (somethimes that is a horrible thing)
    I will chekc it out!

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    www.molehillmountainart.com
    These are up on the website now. :D

Blue Teal Sparkler 9-1-15-1.JPG
    Wood Chips in Jello 9-1-15-1.JPG
    Wood Chips in Bronze 9-1-15-1.JPG
    Philippine Sparlted Tamarind 9-1-15-1.JPG
    Fire Flower 9-1-15-1.JPG
    Michigan Black Ash Burl 9-1-15-1.JPG
    Dyed Box Elder Burl 8-31-15-1.JPG
    Spalted Oregon Myrtle Burl 8-31-15-1.JPG
    Camel Thorn 8-31-15-1.JPG

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    GF, don't NEED these gorgeous tips either, BUT the kids are grown and on their own for many yrs now and our expenses have slowed down in other ways too. So, for entertainment, for artistic beauty that takes up little space and happens to be useful too, I am happily hooked. It's also nice that hubby enjoys the craftmanship and delicate work that it takes to make such a beautiful tiny thing. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread