OqikY3t.jpg

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Who's got two thumbs on his smartphone and stopping in to say hi... Yeah, this guy right here. Hope everyone is doing well, guess I'll have to go back a few hundred pages and catch up on everything. Be right back in a few min... Err, days....
Great seeing you GF...I saw you were on ECF when I was on the lappy and jumped on the gadget to say hello before turning in....sooo Hey GF! [emoji2]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
That's mighty sweet of you Chooch, I have looked for a nice block of stabilized wood for a while, there is some really garish colored stuff out there, in the end the gut feeling won out.I wanted some color but not something I would get tired just looking at and something that had a little nature left in it.
Being in Florida stabilized wood should work well since the water can't get to it.

If I don't oil and wax my Woodvil's once a week the would stick all the time from the humidity.

TheGF3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2014
Chicago
GF, don't NEED these gorgeous tips either, BUT the kids are grown and on their own for many yrs now and our expenses have slowed down in other ways too. So, for entertainment, for artistic beauty that takes up little space and happens to be useful too, I am happily hooked. It's also nice that hubby enjoys the craftmanship and delicate work that it takes to make such a beautiful tiny thing. :)

Oh don't get me wrong, I mean I don't need it anymore since I've quit vaping. If I wasnt "out" I'd still be buying tips every paycheck. What I can't see, I don't need...

TheGF3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2014
Chicago
Great seeing you GF...I saw you were on ECF when I was on the lappy and jumped on the gadget to say hello before turning in....sooo Hey GF! [emoji2]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Hey that señor pinkie-lifter. Hope life's not being too rough on ya! I still haven't gone back over the last few (hundred) pages of thread to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread