Molehill Mountain Art - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindamck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2014
Bedford, TX, USA
Scored wood chips in clear as long as I get the confo email. Don't know what I'll put it on but couldn't resist!

Sorry I've been gone so long. Getting ready to go to Lezlee's house for a month to house/pet sit for about a month. I'm so excited. Haven't been to CO for a very long time and am excited to return .... And to see the new house, sis, BIL and dogs.

If any of you DIY, contact me via convo. Maybe we can share some recipes.

Linda

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Hi Linda! So good to see you and hear your exciting plans! Have a wonderful time! I can't think of a better time in the mountains than Fall!
The wood chips in clear tip is all yours! Thanks so much!

I'll be back in just a minute with new tips. Ooh la la! hahaha

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
They're on the website!

Wide Bore - Party Dress
Party Dress 10-3-15-2.JPG

Wide Bore - Treasure of Argentina
Treasure of Argentina 10-3-15-1.JPG

Wide Bore - African Orchid
African Orchid 10-3-15-1.JPG

October Morning
October Morning 10-3-15-1.JPG

Medium Bore - Teal Color Shift (This one is not 'blue', but teal.)
Color Shift 10-3-15-1.JPG

Sparkling Chasm
Sparkling Chasm 10-3-15-1.JPG

Wide Bore - Harvest Moon (The green is a tad more blue.)
Harvest Moon 10-3-15-1.JPG

Wide Bore - Autumn Cornucopia
Autumn Cornucopia 10-3-15-1.JPG

Attachments

• Harvest Moon 10-3-15-2.JPG
    Harvest Moon 10-3-15-2.JPG
    916.4 KB · Views: 12

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Like Dale, I've got a one coming in. :) There's several on there that I really, really do lust after......but I want my door painted tomorrow! .......How many "Treasures" does one need? :facepalm:

Linda, Hi! :) Got that same one but a bit taller. Adore it especially on my bronze ProVari and wearing plaid. :p Makes me feel better when hubby's chopping wood. :D

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Looks air brushed :) Did I get it? :?:

snow-capped-mountains-10-1-15-1-jpg.495030

Ooooooooooooo squealy squeeeeeeeeee! I'm feeling bit of envy! That is astounding.

Congrats Dale, and Kayte/Doug? AMAZING work!!!!

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
I know right, Kat. I almost cried over that one. I can't be online right at the right time these days and it was awesomely beautiful. A true work of art. [emoji28]. Someday my life will get back to normal, whatever that is.

Ms.Cruzer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Woodland Park, CO
Kayte - I'm loving the mountain club. It's so much more my weather, scenery, pace of life. We have found we have the BEST neighbor's ever. So far, we've met 8, maybe 10, I've lost track but everyone is our age and from somewhere else from Canada to Alabama. We had dinner with a few of them tonight. They're looking forward to meeting Linda when she comes to stay. Lots of wine lovers in this group.

Tomorrow is my birthday and although I need to be unpacking, I think we're going to head to Cripple Creek to see the best of the fall foliage and then to my fav place for a wood fired pizza with the kiddos. Then home to watch the Saints play even though they can't win a game.

Life is tired good right now and if Kayte will make me a Rocky Mountain High tip in the next year, I'm good until another birthday. Night mountain folk. [emoji8]

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Thanks, Dale. :) I love a good low sugar boxed cereal and 2% milk. Ha! Before youngest left home for college, we always had many large boxes of cereal on hand for her to "snack" on. When she was small and had to go grocery shopping with me, had her pick out cereal she wanted as long as it was under a certain percentage of sugars. Made her shopping experience better, she learned to read content label,...... and we always had cereal she liked! ......Now, I'll have some of that bacon and some French toast! heeheehee :)

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y, Ms.C !!!! :) Wow, what a change from last year, huh?!

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Good Morning Mountaineers, :)

Danger is over and I can get of my hurting hands.

Lovely breakfast dale, chooch please pass me a slice of the french toast.

Even we finally have a taste of fall in the air it is a lovely 60ish this morning the doors and windows are wide open to enjoy this marvel.

:bday: Ms.Cruzer, may it be the best one ever.

Oh and I would like you to meet Geronimo :wub: not all the way finished but you get the idea.

JbBwLid.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread