Arkansas, USA
    stock-photo-coffee-relax-51749767.jpg

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    www.molehillmountainart.com
    That sounds like it would be exhausting chooch. Have a glass of wine. :) Isn't it nice to find out you were treating something the right way all along?!

Ms.C - You're working like me now! Pj's and a lap blanket... especially when the snow is flying equals the best job in the world. :laugh:
    It's been so long since I had to unpack from a move. I don't envy you that.
    After moving into this house it was years before I was able to unpack the last of it. There was no place for things until we would get a room rebuilt. Then I could unpack that room. I don't really recommend this method! ;)

Be back in a few minutes!

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    lol Splat. Ellie has added a lot of 'life' to your house, hasn't she? Copper (my sons basset) had to put up with a rotten puppy, too.
    We had two bassets. Copper and Dilly (she was mine). Dilly got lymphoma and died. :cry: Copper got so depressed... couldn't sleep, wouldn't eat, etc. I was so worried we were going to lose him, too, so I decided to get him a puppy, hoping that would distract him from his grief. A rambunctious, slightly insane cocker spaniel. He put up with so much from her! He'd finally get tired of it and grab her with his paws and shove her down with his snout and pin her to the floor. He'd look up at me with those basset eyes and let out a big sigh. Made me laugh. He got pretty good at holding her captive. :laugh:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Well, Kayte, it sorta reminded me of MY garden. :D Matter of fact, got two dead bushes right now that have to be uprooted......They were very old though and I'll decorate with cobwebs and wait til the "trick or treaters" are done.

Splat, nice paws snag! :thumbs:

Splatnext

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach
    The only one Ellie has any respect for is Checkers, he has fetched her a few clouts and she did yelp once or twice after that they got along.Buddy fell in love wit her the moment he clapped eyes on her.He treats her like his personal toy and she takes shameless advantage of that.
    Even that he was a pound puppy I don't think he ever missed a meal in his live whereas Ellie has known real hunger and I think he senses that, they will get a treat she will gobble her down in record time he nibbles half and then steps back and pushes the rest over to her.

I think he deserves to have a tip in his honor.:) :wub:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Angel, just knew there were some more "paw tippers" out there. One of these days when all of you who have dogs got one, I'll ask Kayte for a cat paw tip.....or are they the same? ;)

Splat, that is the cutest story! :wub: Checkers needs to be snuck a treat all for his ownself. :sneaky:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Zombie was my pick of the night. :) Got to get ready for Holloween. Ha!

Hand it over and no one gets chewed gum in their door locks.

Ok, I'll be nice(r).

Hand it over and you can have any candy you want. Plus wine. Lots of wine.

(niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, Doug!)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Ha! Katdarling, won't it look good on a black mini Subtank with the green glass on a black mod? Would match my pointy black hat! heeheehee :)

Edit to add: Had that African Orchid been a bit taller would have made a wonderful Holloween addition to my collection. :)

Last edited:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Okay! Will do, Dale. :) Nice "cuppa" to start the hump day with a kick. Enjoy yourself too. I wonder what kind of critter will show up in Ms.C's yard this morning. Ha!
    I don't know but it's kind of fun to see :)
    The fox was my favorite so far ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread