Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Let me tell you, Kayte. Doesn't seem to matter how narrow the bore is. If you're at 40 watts, you've got a mouth full of lava! Somehow my Coolfire got bumped to 40 watts....unbeknownst to me, and I took a nice long toot. Holy cow! Great Jehoshaphat! Hubby walks in and wonders why my eyes are bugging out and my mouth stretched opened as wide as it will go....and I'm making these little panting noises trying to clear that hot devil's vapor from my mouth. All I got to say is that it's a good thing I'm not a lung hitter. Gad, I'd been floored for sure.
ACK! Maybe I'm glad I don't have one that goes that high. lol Glad you survived the lava flow chooch! :laugh:
Gosh there beautiful.:hubba: :wub:
Thanks Splat! :wub:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Oh I've been meaning to find out something for you Ms Glitter...errm, Kayte lol
[emoji23]

Theses a way for you to add the web site to each photo..I'll email Andrea aka MadMixtress at TPR and find out if you'd like...She does that for the FOTW somehow. Posts a pic of the juice and if you click on it, it takes you right to the site!
Kuel huh? BTW, awesome tips!

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk
Hey! That'd be pretty neat, eh?! If it's easy (and I do mean excessively easy - and fast to do... lol) that would be very handy to know! Thanks Sirius! :wub:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hey! That'd be pretty neat, eh?! If it's easy (and I do mean excessively easy - and fast to do... lol) that would be very handy to know! Thanks Sirius! :wub:
You're most welcome. You can't see signatures if you are on a phone, so I figured that would help those that use Tapatalk get a tip without jumping onto Google and going from there.
[emoji106]

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Decided to add a taller one to my selection and Joy to the World was it. So perfect for the holidays with Xmas red and snowflakes.
thidHN_zpsc197b81d.jpg

I prefer the thinner ones and also I'm pretty well stocked up on tips --- but there is still a wide audience for the wider bores, some of which are just finding out about Molehill.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I had no idea. Well... if putting a link in the photos doesn't work, I could just remember to put a link each time I post tips. Once in awhile I think to do that. :facepalm:
Well, there's an idea! :D

Uh ooh....RUN!

dyed-and-glittered-clothespins-tutorial-3-of-4.jpg

3141969u61gr3qpod.gif

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Decided to add a taller one to my selection and Joy to the World was it. So perfect for the holidays with Xmas red and snowflakes.
thidHN_zpsc197b81d.jpg

I prefer the thinner ones and also I'm pretty well stocked up on tips --- but there is still a wide audience for the wider bores, some of which are just finding out about Molehill.

Congrats Tea!
[emoji106]

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
LOL!!! Sirius, if you're having trouble......:)
Yeah IKR? It should be easy because if you click on Tearose's gif (Turkey) it asked if you want to open in gallery or follow link..Just as it does on the TPR FOTW thread...Frustrated.
[emoji34]

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Hi Kayte! Thanks for the welcome! I am not sure the names of the tips that i was able to get, but they are beautiful! I was very fortunate to get them from Daleron. You make some wonderful and unique tips! I am so glad that Daleron introduced me to these awesome tips!
Can't wait to see more!

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hi Kayte! Thanks for the welcome! I am not sure the names of the tips that i was able to get, but they are beautiful! I was very fortunate to get them from Daleron. You make some wonderful and unique tips! I am so glad that Daleron introduced me to these awesome tips!
Can't wait to see more!
Welcome Chilicat!
[emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread