Molehill Mountain Arts Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Now that's getting all your ducks in a row, Splat. :thumbs: Doing laundry to me is the easiest of house chores since it leaves me time to pay bills, balance checkbook and do the monthly budget......In other words,
"kitchen table work'...........or dust and vacuum ........or read a book. :p You're smarter in getting meals done ahead of time. Nothing like clean skivvies and a sumptuous dinner to make it all right with the world. :w00t:

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
:laugh: Laundry for seven people is never ending and I can't stay on the pc or read a book in between, I loose track of time and nothing gets done.:rolleyes:
Not sure about the eggplant but they do like fried okra and by the time its smothered in tomato sauce and overbaked with cheese they will not mind.
Eggplant was on sale and that way I get us all fed on five dollars for dinner.:D

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Good morning dears, :)

6qd69YV.jpg

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
I just found myself missing you! Everything is so strange now with MM gone, Nicoticket out of business and Provape closing down! I am really missing all the chatter and fun!
The buying has slowed down and so have the threads! Just feeling a bit like a fish out of water!
Glad to see you still around! :wub:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Aw, Chili. Thank you. :) Think we all are around, just not near as chatty. With the deeming results and the ill feelings after the election seems like everyone has just "pulled in" and tried to find a peaceful place. It's been kind of like just before a bear goes into hibernation. I do hope everyone will check in occasionally just to keep in touch. :thumbs:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Hey there, Splat! :) I guess there are times when we all must rein in our spending.......if we want to eat. What's that old saying?.......You can never be too thin or too rich.......Gad, I failed at both! Ha! Have bought juice since last Nov. but nothing else. I was "starving" for something "special." Purple Majesty was IT! :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread