Molehill Mountain Drip Tip Brag Thread - Post yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Crystal Quartz a/k/a Girly Camo! :laugh: Love this one on green or grey glass on my bronze Vari or black Sharkskin, but it's light enough to use on the white Vari and the green in it goes well with the emerald green PV. So many options! Just enough silver sparkles to make it feminine but not enough to scare away the game! :p

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Spectangular: My metallic ribbon tip that matches the hot pink of the iStick. A little cutie with lavender and blue glitter applied to a paler lavender base . Just HAVE to use it on the istick, sit it on top of a lavender glass and we're good to go to an Easter parade. :laugh:

Love this too. I could kick myself for not snagging Irish stripes and stars. I think that tip sat on the site longer than any other. Remember the "old days" when some tips actually stayed for awhile!:laugh:

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Shoot, Dale, I hate that you have a reason to get one; but they do wind up being some of the prettiest tips. A nice reminder of your mom during a pleasant enjoyment. Bet your mom would enthusiastically approve too! :wub:

I hope so Chooch :)

It's supposed to have blue, lavender, and butterflies in it :unsure: That's all I know, just turned poor Kayte loose with the decision making :facepalm:
    At least mom changed her preference for mice into butterflies :blink:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread