Molehill Mountain Drip Tip Brag Thread - Post yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Ha! A few years ago we had field mice in the house. Set traps all alround, but they were too smart. Only thing that worked were the the sticky gluey pad kind. Well, I'd get hubbs work gloves on and slowly detach them from being stuck and release them outside. Hubbs, of course, thought I was nuts and the cats and/or owls got them soon enough. Couldn't bear to kill them.....Kept thinking of Tom & Jerry, Mickey Mouse.....The little things were so cute! :facepalm:

nic_fix

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2013
USA
I just started a thread but these might be my ticket hopefully. are these still made with no stainless tube insert and a single o-ring bare material?
I feel the taste is better sans any metal and I have atty's that will only accept a single o-ring. I see they have one for sale but will they make a custom one that way?
plus I like their prices better than other companies. they look great if they fit my bill. it seems everyone went ss tube with double O-rings. I knmow there is a reason but I do not prefer it.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I just started a thread but these might be my ticket hopefully. are these still made with no stainless tube insert and a single o-ring bare material?
    I feel the taste is better sans any metal and I have atty's that will only accept a single o-ring. I see they have one for sale but will they make a custom one that way?
    plus I like their prices better than other companies. they look great if they fit my bill. it seems everyone went ss tube with double O-rings. I knmow there is a reason but I do not prefer it.

Pretty sure if you PM Kayte she'll set you right up with what you want.
    You do have to request the non-metal insert & single o-ring :)
    She & Doug are over here ... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...rum/625746-molehill-mountain-art-part-ii.html

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    So ... those of you who know me know that my mother recently passed away, I had asked Katye to make me a memorial tip based on just a few words.
    This is the result :)
    Butterflies 4-24-15-1.JPG

Last edited:

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    Thank you all so much.:) They certainly are treasures.:wub:
    I think the thread has not reached 100's of pgs Dale, so it's still here. And there are some fuzzy wuzzy parts to the pics. It's hard to get them all in. I need a new box..the straights are two layers thick!
    I wonder how many..I did not count. And certainly don't want to add that up in $$:shock:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Okay, I'll post the Pine Cones in Green to get us started again, Katdarling. Just got it today. A blue/green with some white glistening swirlly stuff going on which makes a nice ocean look for the leaping porpoises on the backside and the floating blooms on the front side. :)

pine-cones-in-green-7-8-15-1-jpg.470944

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread