Molehill Mountain Drip Tip Brag Thread - Post yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Well, gonna "flash" you anyway, Astro! :) White Diamond my new acquisition. Take it out in sunlight and make sure you put on sunglasses!

lavender-diamond-11-14-15-1-jpg.506083
Thumbs uP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
"57 Chevy" Doug named this one'cause he had seen a red and white Chevy recently restored. Even though the one I drove back in 1963 was green and white, I'm a "sucker" for red and those swirly lines. Looks fantisamo on red glassed Subtank mini and my white ProVari with the silver Tatroe beauty and extension rings. Can you "dig it"? :)

57-chevy-11-5-15-1-jpg.503778

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Well, Diamond Jim, do they call you the "Golden Boy" too?.....And just in case they do, you can down right dazzle them with Gold Holographic Sparkle that looks like it has red, green, blue jewels amongst the gold twinkling in the sunlight. Why you'd think you had a pirate's chest full of loot! Put this on my birthday zencote gold mini ProVari with the silver Tatroe rings and on top of the clear Bell cap for the Subtank mini, and I went lookin' for my crown and ermine edged purple robe! :)

img_8499-jpg.505454

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Well, Diamond Jim, do they call you the "Golden Boy" too?.....And just in case they do, you can down right dazzle them with Gold Holographic Sparkle that looks like it has red, green, blue jewels amongst the gold twinkling in the sunlight. Why you'd think you had a pirate's chest full of loot! Put this on my birthday zencote gold mini ProVari with the silver Tatroe rings and on top of the clear Bell cap for the Subtank mini, and I went lookin' for my crown and ermine edged purple robe! :)

img_8499-jpg.505454
Ya know, one like that caught my eye...

But it was red.

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Believe Kayte made an all red sparkly one for Chimney back around 2 yrs. ago. It's been on my "list" since. Bet Kayte would make another if asked. Might have holographic sparkles in all kinds of colors. :)
I saw a video of it the other day.

But can't find it now?

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Well, all you would have to do is say, "Red sparkly all over tip, Kayte!". Give her approx. tallness, hole dia., shape and that's it. IF it happens it doesn't turn out like you wanted, Kayte puts it up for sale on the web site, and you can try again. :) ......My problem is I like everything. Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread