Molehill Mountain Drip Tip Brag Thread - Post yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Love it, love it, love it! Holly Berries is my new holiday tip and looks so elegant on my white mini ProVari with silver Tatroe rings sitting on a green glass. The base white looks to be painted white metallic kind of dabbed on and so-o-o-o looks like glistening snow. Kayte then sprinkled metallic green holly with red berries all over.....Did I say I love this tip?

holly-berries-11-19-15-1-jpg.507588

Reactions: Qew

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

whatsupbras

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2015
Just came back here to say thanks to everyone on here for your help ordering my drip tip

It is absolutely FANTASTIC, my favorite drip tip of all time, cool vapor, big flavor, and great material

Couldnt be happier

Thanks again guys hope everyone got some great deals on juice this BF!

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    What a cutie little nubbins, Dale.....Actually, it looks more sophisticated than cute.....but little. Yes, suitable for the business environment......where you earn money if I recall correctly......to pay for vape stuff!! Did I get that right? Ha! :)
    I suppose it could be considered a "stealth" vape ;)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Yahoo! You're getting your Flame, Dale! :) And, look at those colors would you. Do I see some that wonderful accenty green? Oh, the yellow/gold, red/blue. Man-n-n-n, what a setup you can make with Flame. :)
    Isn't that the most beautiful looking green Chooch? :?: Can hardly wait to see it in person and get my Wood/green back! :D They should be ready soon and ship together :thumb:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Dale, page 56 on this thread shows the Fall Bliss with that metallic green in it. Somehow or other it just sets off the rest of the colors. Part of my recent 5 hr shopping day was spent in a vape shop. They possibly didn't like the tallness of the tip (too kind to say so), but really loved all the colors in Bliss. Be prepared to be wow'd by Flame! :)

Reactions: daleron

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Dale, page 56 on this thread shows the Fall Bliss with that metallic green in it. Somehow or other it just sets off the rest of the colors. Part of my recent 5 hr shopping day was spent in a vape shop. They possibly didn't like the tallness of the tip (too kind to say so), but really loved all the colors in Bliss. Be prepared to be wow'd by Flame! :)
    I see that :)
    Am expecting this one to be very vibrate :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread