Molehill Mountain Drip Tip Brag Thread - Post yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
You'll really think that after you receive your MHM DT and use it for the first time ;)

I am sure I will. But that's it. I'm done buying for a long time (I did say that before buying this drip tip:rolleyes:). I have bought 1 mod, 4 tanks, 4 drip tips in the last week.. plus various other vaping supplies. If I buy anything else in the near future, would someone please
Z93sYFw.gif
:D

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
I am sure I will. But that's it. I'm done buying for a long time (I did say that before buying this drip tip:rolleyes:). I have bought 1 mod, 4 tanks, 4 drip tips in the last week.. plus various other vaping supplies. If I buy anything else in the near future, would someone please
Z93sYFw.gif
:D
This is the wrong crowd if you want to stop buying. Trust me on this! :lol:

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Glow in the Dark - Pastel Shell One of Kayte's "water colors" that works so well with the Pink Ribbon ProVari, Blue Lagoon or just your white. I haven't set it outside to absorb enough sunlight to see it glow in the dark........but I hardly ever stay awake beyond dusk anyway! The colors are darker than what shows in the picture. A fine Spring/Summer tip. :)

pastel-shell-1-21-16-1-jpg.524242

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Cobalt Ripple by my way of thinking ought to be called Jellies in the Sea. Some of them have a bit of yellow, some a bit of green. They seem to be in a colony floating along in a current in the Caribbean. The blue is a bit brighter than in the picture. Aptly works well on my Blue Lagoon! :)

cobalt-ripple-1-23-16-1-jpg.524740

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Contemplating - Water Color........Think Kayte wasn't quite sure what color she wanted to use so tried using them all! Ha! Though a darker looking tip, it does have some orange, lemon limey green, dark teal, maroon, brown, purple......and even a patch of pink! The over all impression is autumn colors and it tops off my bronze ProVari brilliantly! :)

watercolor-contemplating-2-4-16-2-jpg.528099

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Contemplating - Water Color........Think Kayte wasn't quite sure what color she wanted to use so tried using them all! Ha! Though a darker looking tip, it does have some orange, lemon limey green, dark teal, maroon, brown, purple......and even a patch of pink! The over all impression is autumn colors and it tops off my bronze ProVari brilliantly! :)

watercolor-contemplating-2-4-16-2-jpg.528099
    I bet that one is really bright and attractive! Would look awesome with white :thumb:

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 10, 2011
    Received my tip this afternoon. really quick ship. It was presented in a nice little box... yeah whatever, I'm a guy.:D but I'm sure the ladies like it. more importantly the tip is awesome. I'll try to get some pictures posted of it on my new white topbox mini with white tank later today/tonight... it does look killer.:)

p.s. also, very thoughtful, molehill mountain included an extra set of thinner O-rings just in case it wouldn't fit with the thicker O-rings. Cool!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Yay-y-y-y-y! Sgt. Pepper, we ladies do save those little gift boxes to give to grandchildren filled with a "treat" besides appreciating the protection the boxes offer the tips going through the mail. So-o-o-o happy that you're appreciating your very first Molehill. :) Kayte and Doug aim to please.

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I just vaped with it and I swear my juice tasted better. who knew?:lol: Now back to washing clothes and cleaning... my maid didn't show up today.:lol:
    Funny how that works huh? :laugh: Feels good on the lip doesn't it ;)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Re-post of YoursTruli with permission :)

:mail:I did receive my custom tips today and they are completely 110% awesome! :wub:
    The orange/purple inferno paired so perfect with my sparkly orange cloupor mini+ and the city lights dark glitter tip is amazing on my GMZ and my purple lightening :) I really love all of these tips!

MHM_zps4w2l3eaf.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread