Molehill Mountain Drip Tip Brag Thread - Post yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Hello mountain family,:)

I can't even say good morning anymore it is to late for that. As long as we all find our way to the new home we will be ok.
Lovely glitter decorations and the refreshments are nothing to be sneezed at either.:D

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Okay, guys. I ordered another blem mini ProVari when they had the last 10% Flash Sale. Needed to have a couple of back up parts to the Radius and a black beauty ring I've been meaning to buy plus rounding up to 500 points for a $25 "reward" .......So, bought the black/red fade too. My first fade.

They only do "Priority" ($7.95) now and supposedly a signature is required........This whole package was stuffed in the mailbox! We do have a doorbell that has to be punched just right for it to ring though, and our mail lady do know we're older than the hills. She could of signed for it rather than leave a slip? Wasn't looking for it today as I ordered on Thursday the 22nd. Man, that was fast!

Anywho, had my Mardi Gras tip (Big Red bought in Jan. 2015) already picked out for it, and have found some of hubby's multicolored wood tips with red that look amazing on the silver Toptank with black O-ring on the new black beauty ring. Just switching to the tip of black ebony with red rings makes it "hubby friendly." I'm in love! :wub:

The color of Big Red shows a bit darker and more of an orange red than a red red. Works out great on the black/red fade cause its matte red is the old Cherry Red color which I always thought was more of a brick red anyway. The Cherry Red looks positively dark burnt orange next to our Ruby Reds. :p

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    6432389e7b80a0cffa0e4fb566bd3846.jpg

Splatnext

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach
    Congratulations Chooch,:) that is going to be one hawt combo.I had thought about that combo very hard but smacked myself down.I got the GMZ classic with a red glassed kabuki and the chrysanthemum tip and I'm very happy with that classic.Should have bought a GMZ a long time ago.:rolleyes:
    I got my serpent minis in today and the ECR heads, the minis got tucked away but one of the ECR heads is seeing action in the melo, I think I'm going to like those a lot. :)
    Yesterday the second set of replacement colored glass for the kabukis and the other rebuildables for the atlantis showed up and 2 more of those horrible nauti rba's.

Yep glutton for punishment, they shall be conquered.:shock:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Good evening MHM. :)

Da-a-a-ale! Chili stole your nap time! :p

Feels wonderfully good when a couple of extra hrs. on the pillow happens. I think.....ahem......mature people appreciate sleeping more than anyone else, Chili. Congrats on the snoozing time. :thumbs:
    Guess I must be "maturing". :thumbs: :lol:
    Congrats on the new mod!! I've heard it's a really pretty one, and of course I'm shocked to hear that you had tips to match. :laugh:
    I've had ProVari orders go both ways, where I had to sign, and where I didn't have to sign, and the value of the package didn't seem to make a difference.

Splat, I've had a really lazy day myself, and napped/slept for about two hours.
    Sounds like you have a nice set up going.:thumb:

~~~~~Waving at Chili & Dale. :)

Oh, and I'm *still* purging snot.:oops:.
    I will be soooooo glad when this darn cold leaves me!!

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Having the coffee and contemplating the ".....courage to continue" quote. Our nation was so much built on that......At least in our early years. Good morning and thank you for the brew, Dale. :)
    Good morning Chooch:)
    You're welcome, we could all use some courage.

Splatnext

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach
    I'll pile the food on first Dale, then I read.:D
    Chooch your idea of a nap sounds wonderful, this waking up at two in the morning and then not being able to go back to sleep drags big time, just as I'm ready for a nap the house springs to live and you can forget the nap.:oops:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Good morning MHM. :wub:

Sorry you gals have so much trouble sleeping, I do occasionally, but lately, seems the NyQuil has been my friend. :facepalm:
    None last night though and I still slept pretty good.
    If I could just convince Rita that 4 a.m. is NOT our wake up time...:laugh:

...quarter til 10 here, guess I should get moving. :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning MHM. :wub:

Sorry you gals have so much trouble sleeping, I do occasionally, but lately, seems the NyQuil has been my friend. :facepalm:
    None last night though and I still slept pretty good.
    If I could just convince Rita that 4 a.m. is NOT our wake up time...:laugh:

...quarter til 10 here, guess I should get moving. :)
    Good morning Lori, glad you slept well even without the NyQuil :) Hopefully you are on your way to better health ;)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Good morning Lori, glad you slept well even without the NyQuil :) Hopefully you are on your way to better health ;)
    Thanks :) Me too, can't last much longer, and I'll be good as new with a new immunity to add to the stockpile the body keeps stored. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread