Molehill Mountain Drip Tip Brag Thread - Post yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning mountain [emoji4][emoji477]️

Hi chooch and dale. I agree. That is a pretty picture and a cute sparrow [emoji4]

Going to dentist this morning for a cleaning and an early lunch with MIL afterwards. We usually eat at a chinese place in that area. Haven't had chinese in awhile so looking forward to it [emoji2]

Y'all have a great morning[emoji477]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good morning MB :)
    Sounds like you have a nice day ahead!

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    ...and be SURE to bring the twice baked, cheesy potato casserole. :D Or, admittance will be DENIED. :p

Lol, and that casserole was no small task either coming from someone who can mess up toast! :eek:

Hey, JoAnnW. :) Welcome, NGAHaze. :) Don't remember you being here before. Our first visitor after our relocation?

Thank You Chooch! While I haven't posted here before, I have on occasion taken a peek at all the goodies. ;)

He is our original "go-to guy" who helps us gals stretch out of our comfort zones to build coils and start DIY'ing.

You are too sweet and give me way too much credit .. all I did was offer a little encouragement at times. :wub:

Do you suppose our ignorant dependence upon him was what drove him from the lurkers? :confused: :cry: :laugh::laugh:

Nah ... surely not :rolleyes:

You are right on that last part ... not a chance! :wub:

I just had a falling out with that thing we call the RW, lol. In fact I'm hiding from it right now so if anybody asks, you haven't seen me! :lol:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

I just had a falling out with that thing we call the RW, lol. In fact I'm hiding from it right now so if anybody asks, you haven't seen me! :lol:
    Hi darling Haze :wub:

Hope that cruel RW doesn't find you anytime soon;)

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    I'm having eye trouble, my cornea was scratched about a month ago, and it seemingly healed up.

That's no fun for sure. You really don't realize how often you blink until you actually try to avoid doing it!

I had a similar issue happen to me years ago and ended up having to wear a patch over the injured eye for at least a week, maybe two. My gf at the time was quite supportive but seemingly couldn't help but ask me at frequent intervals where I was hiding the parrot. :blink:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Good morning lovely & handsome ones :)

806076862_1989778.gif
    Good morning Dale. :wub:
    I agree with Chooch, what a pretty fall picture!!

'Morning, Molehill Braggarts. :) If there's anymore of those custard tarts left, they would be great with morning coffee. :rolleyes:
    Good morning Chooch. :wub:
    A custard tart would be wonderful with morning coffee!!

Good morning mountain [emoji4][emoji477]️

Hi chooch and dale. I agree. That is a pretty picture and a cute sparrow [emoji4]

Going to dentist this morning for a cleaning and an early lunch with MIL afterwards. We usually eat at a chinese place in that area. Haven't had chinese in awhile so looking forward to it [emoji2]

Y'all have a great morning[emoji477]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Morning MB :wub: Oh, lunch sounds so nice!!
    Have a Crab Rangoon for me. :D

Lol, and that casserole was no small task either coming from someone who can mess up toast! :eek:

Thank You Chooch! While I haven't posted here before, I have on occasion taken a peek at all the goodies. ;)

You are too sweet and give me way too much credit .. all I did was offer a little encouragement at times. :wub:

Lol's, that's why I had *you* bring it. I can screw up boiling water!! :lol:

Nah, you *deserve* that credit!! It's getting someone over the initial fear, and ready to actually try something that's soooo important, and you were there to help us with any questions we had!! :wub:
    You can hide in here with us far, far away from the RW anytime, all the time. ;)

Good morning MHM, working on my first cuppa. :)
    I slept til 7 this a.m. and am still not moving too fast yet.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Hi, LoriP. :) Hey, Haze......hey, Haze......Watchoo doin' todaz......Hey, Haze. :p:facepalm::laugh: .......I just couldn't pass it up. :blush:
    Lol's.....when I was a little squirt, I used to wait for a guy who lived down the street from us every night for him to get off the school bus.
    He said that was me...Hey Johnny, what'dja do in school today Johnny, do you have homework Johnny, can you come play with us Johnny....:laugh:
    He said I was the BIGGEST pain in the ..... :lol:
    ...I don't remember it at all though. :laugh:
    But I believe him...:laugh::blush:

Good morning Lori :)
    Glad you slept well!
    Good morning Dale. :wub:
    Gal, me too!! :)

Qew

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 5, 2012
    Michigan
    That's no fun for sure. You really don't realize how often you blink until you actually try to avoid doing it!

I had a similar issue happen to me years ago and ended up having to wear a patch over the injured eye for at least a week, maybe two. My gf at the time was quite supportive but seemingly couldn't help but ask me at frequent intervals where I was hiding the parrot. :blink:

Sorry you had such trouble with your eye, but glad you recovered well.

Heehee.....I bet you really had fun answering the parrot question. I don't want to get reported, so I won't speculate on where the parrot was! :D

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Well ... um ... errr :blush:

I was talking with a mod and they would like for us to start a thread in the Lounge for the MHM gang and let this one remain in the "E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion" forum :oops:

Sooo ... if I were willing to set the thread up there in the Lounge would you guys be willing to move the chit chat there ... pluleeze? :nun:

You won't even be able to notice the difference ;) Take a look? :?:

Molehill Mountain Arts Gang

Last edited:

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    Hope that cruel RW doesn't find you anytime soon;)

Thank You Dale but wouldn't you know it, shortly thereafter that :censored: jumped all over me again. I'm thinking somebody told on me! :mad:

You can hide in here with us far, far away from the RW anytime, all the time. ;)

Thank You too Lori! But alas, see above ... :(

Hey, Haze......hey, Haze......Watchoo doin' todaz......Hey, Haze. :p:facepalm::laugh: .......I just couldn't pass it up. :blush:

Aha, I think I found the culprit!! I can tell I'm going to have to keep an eye on you aren't I? :glare:

No pun intended despite the earlier topic of discussion. :lol:

Heehee.....I bet you really had fun answering the parrot question. I don't want to get reported, so I won't speculate on where the parrot was! :D

lol, I see you already have a good idea of what my retort was! ;)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Thank You Dale but wouldn't you know it, shortly thereafter that :censored: jumped all over me again. I'm thinking somebody told on me! :mad:

Thank You too Lori! But alas, see above ... :(

Aha, I think I found the culprit!! I can tell I'm going to have to keep an eye on you aren't I? :glare:

No pun intended despite the earlier topic of discussion. :lol:

lol, I see you already have a good idea of what my retort was! ;)
    (((Haze))) :wub: This too shall pass. ;). Hang in there my friend.

Whadda I know!.......Who's RW? o_O
    Real World. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread