Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
I am so seriously tempted to keep this one! If I didn't like to eat every day this one would be mine. lol This is the only piece we have like this. I definitely have to try and find more.

Pearl-Black Acrylic
Pearl-BlackAcrylic10-2-2_zps9f4e4047.jpg
Pearl-BlackAcrylic10-2-3_zpsa69fbc9f.jpg

I've also just listed:
Sparkle Stone (love the sparklies in this one)
SparkleStoneAcrylic10-2_zpsd496fb15.jpg

... and Violet Haze... which is violet, not blue. (We took about 15 photo's in different lights and it refused to capture the true color. I'm adding a photo of the right color, so you know if it's what you like or not.)
VioletHazeAcrylic10-2-1_zpse18fb31e.jpg
Aqua220Violet_zps975f54de.jpg

All can be found on our website: » Products Page Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips. Thanks for looking! :vapor:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Thanks so much for the warm welcome and nice comments! :) The only acrylic let is the Sparkle Stone. (Too bad it doesn't show it's sparkle very well in a photo! lol) We got an order for acrylic blanks placed last night so hopefully we'll get them by the end of the week. I picked out some that should make really nice tips! *hoping hoping!)

In the meantime, Doug is sorting through his containers of wood, finding nice pieces to work with. Can't wait to see what he comes up with! And hopefully I'll get to do some more clay inlay over the next couple of weeks.

If anyone has a wood preference, let me know. (No obligation to buy if you request something and then find it's not what you had in mind. That's how we've always done commission work.)

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
If I see a black and/or dark blue crushed velvet pop up, I will knock over old ladies to cut in line

lol At least yell and give them a fighting chance to get out of your way! If you're interested in solid black and like wood, we can do that. (Gaboon Ebony.) I have some blue acrylic on order, but not sure if there was any crushed velvet. If there is, I'll tell Doug to get to work on one! (I'm a total slave driver. ;-) )

LifeLongJoyRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2009
Austin TX
lol At least yell and give them a fighting chance to get out of your way! If you're interested in solid black and like wood, we can do that. (Gaboon Ebony.) I have some blue acrylic on order, but not sure if there was any crushed velvet. If there is, I'll tell Doug to get to work on one! (I'm a total slave driver. ;-) )

Thanks for being willing to crack that whip. :) I'm really digging that crushed velvet that you guys pull off. If there happens to be a piece of blue hiding in your order, I'm definitely all over it. Everything that I use is silver but I could add a little bit of the right kind of blue to break it up a little.

Make it a 1 inch ming and you can have my first born

Last edited:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Thanks for being willing to crack that whip. :) I'm really digging that crushed velvet that you guys pull off. If there happens to be a piece of blue hiding in your order, I'm definitely all over it. Everything that I use is silver but I could add a little bit of the right kind of blue to break it up a little.

Make it a 1 inch ming and you can have my first born
Just checked my list and it looks like you might just get your hearts desire. I ordered Deep Blue Sea. YAY me! We'll have to see if it's dark enough when it gets here.

First born, huh? Those are usually pretty bossy. :ohmy:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
New tips I'm posting on the website today. » Products Page Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips VapeArt!

I list the size of each tip under the photo and the size includes the insert part of the tip. (Standard tips (like the delrin) are 1" tall. So anything 1" to 1 1/4" is considered smallish, 1 1/2" is medium and 1 3/4" and over is considered long. Hope that helps in making decisions!)

Afzelia Xylay (I LOVE the color and the grain on this one!) SOLD
AfzeliaXylay10-3_zps9273643c.jpg

Mulberry Burl (Please note that this wood will darken in time with exposure to light. It's just what it does. It will still be quite beautiful, but a darker beautiful! :) )
MulberryBurl10-3_zps13505166.jpg

Stary Stary Night Acrylic Tip SOLD
StaryStaryNight10-3-1_zps9107bf0e.jpg

Last edited:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
That is a beauty, but you know what I'm holding out for:)
We're watching usps as it makes the trek. Looks like it's flying over the ocean about now (between Hawaii and Calif.) I think I should have just gone and picked it up myself. Making that torturous trip to Hawaii... yeah. I would make that sacrifice for you. I'm just that kind of person.

Time to vape a little Island Coconut! :vapor:
Hawaiiweb9_zps157d9360.jpg

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
These are the first two up for today. (I think there will be one or two more later.) All our available tips are on our website and you can see more views of them there. » Products Page Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips Thanks so much for looking!

Australian Giant Mallee Burl (The dullish looking areas are just the reflection of the 'non-refective' photography paper. lol)
AustralianGiantMalleeBurl10-5_zps1474b7bb.jpg

Hawaiian Lagoon Acrylic
HawaiianLagoon10-5-1_zps329ce11b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread