Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Isn't this fabulous?! (On the site now.) :)

Lava Lamp - Acrylic
LavaLampAcrylic10-10-1_zps99fb6a6c.jpg

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Cones... hmmm! I'll have to get one to see the structure. I'm thinking the walls would need to be really thin and that might be an issue in retaining strength so it wouldn't be easily broken. Certainly worth looking into... it would be so pretty to have matching!

You did a fabulous job taking an ugly brown batt and making it gorgeous!

Thanks. It was really easy to do. My husband taped off the ends for me and I just polished it. :)

I think the biggest problem with cones would be the ego threading. If you could figure that out then you'd be able to do all all kinds of things. Short, wavy, anything unusual would be great. I love short cones that are about an inch tall and I like to use coordinating colors instead of matching a lot. It is really hard to find any that are pretty. The ones I have on my batteries in the pics are the first set I've found that come in neat colors. I bought every color they had.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Thanks. It was really easy to do. My husband taped off the ends for me and I just polished it. :)

I think the biggest problem with cones would be the ego threading. If you could figure that out then you'd be able to do all all kinds of things. Short, wavy, anything unusual would be great. I love short cones that are about an inch tall and I like to use coordinating colors instead of matching a lot. It is really hard to find any that are pretty. The ones I have on my batteries in the pics are the first set I've found that come in neat colors. I bought every color they had.
Threading would be a problem. Doug doesn't have the equipment needed to do that. Yet. :) I really like the idea though! Thanks!

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Thank you so much for taking the time to come share your pics and for your kind words!!! I really appreciate it! I'm so glad you're happy with it. It looks great on your mod. (I really like your green mod, too!)

Your welcome and thank you!! Wish you all the success in the world. Will be waiting to see what you have in store for the future.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
I've got two green ones this morning for those who love green!

Green Ice (The camera kept altering the color on this one. It's green... like the green in the next photo!) SOLD
IMG_5437_zpse170316b.jpg

Dark Glassy Green (and it is quite dark... almost black looking on two sides in low light. I put photo's of both on the website. I think it's very nice!) SOLD
IMG_5432_zps6490f599.jpg

Last edited:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Oooh this is my fav of the most recent (besides the 2 I have coming)!! I think it's already sold tho!! Beautiful!! :)

The Lava Lamp tip is still available. It was just in someones shopping cart for a bit.

When someone adds tips to their shopping cart but doesn't continue on to purchase, they're unavailable for about 24 hours. Happens pretty often. :)

Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
would have bought this one too. somebody saved me money by beating me to.the punch.

Agree with you, that is a stunning tip!!!

I got my 2 purple tips today :) They are more beautiful than you could see in the pics!!! Bigger than I expected, they are so WIDE lol!! But the mouthpiece itself on them are the perfect size. They are so smooth and shiny and I love them!! Will have to take pics at a later date of my mods sporting these beauties :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread