Molinberry Products from Inawerashop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Hello all, Inawerashop had sent me a testing package. Nic base and flavors. Chemnovatic 12 mg 50/50. Creamy Vanilla, Fizzy Cola, Peach Nectar, Malibu Pina Colada, Juicy Orange, and RY4.

20150102_155228.jpg

First of all this nic is top notch. Clean and neutral. All I taste are the humectants. This is important to me. I don't enjoy oranges and pepper unless I'm making Cuban pork. :D This nic is made in a lab. I feel confident that lab technicians are giving us the cleanest ingredients possible. :)

I've mixed these at 8% for starters. I've vaped the Peach Nectar all day. Steeped for 5 days. Very intense, sweet juicy peach. Peach Nectar is a perfect name for it. It's a very wet feeling flavor. Just like drinking peach nectar juice I get from Goya. I haven't witnessed any flavor fade so far. My coil remains silver from this morning. I also rinsed out a smaller bottle of the peach. It left no lingering aroma like from those perfume grade flavorings. For me 8% is a lot of flavoring. But, so far I'm impressed with the performance on this peach. I've tried the Juicy Orange and Fizzy Cola. I need to add more PG. Because my initial mixes are too thick, and tasting of VG. I have the entire weekend to play. I'll be back. BTW the RY4 smells fantastic ! :)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Are they offering smaller sizes now? I'm not too keen on buying 100 ml just to try it out.....lol. The peach you mention sounds interesting.... please let us know about the other as well when you can. :)
I don't know if they are yet. I sure hope so too. 100 ml is a lot of flavoring for me as well. But damn, this Peach Nectar is so delicious ! Will do my friend :)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Waiting for your review of Ry4! :)
Hey there SDH :) I'm vaping it right now. I had it steeped for 6 days. 8% 45/45/10 pg vg water. It's very good. Not overly sweetened. The vanilla and caramel is a nice blend. The tobacco is definitely in here. This tastes more like Hangsen compared to Flavour Art. There's some bitterness at the finish, but I like it.

I just added some 50/50 pg vg 8% with no water. Flavor is muted. It probaby needs more steeping time. I'll try it again next weekend.

Roknrolusa

Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Athens Greece
Jimi
I'm ordering some nic from them, hope the prices are justified to me at least. The question i have is in regards as to the flavorings. Is the strength comparable to say TFA. Sure glad i don't have shipping charges like you do for once. I pay incoming from the US. I need to see if checked luggage allows lots of liquids on my next flight back from the States. Thanks for the info.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Jimi
I'm ordering some nic from them, hope the prices are justified to me at least. The question i have is in regards as to the flavorings. Is the strength comparable to say TFA. Sure glad i don't have shipping charges like you do for once. I pay incoming from the US. I need to see if checked luggage allows lots of liquids on my next flight back from the States. Thanks for the info.
The prices are pretty good. It's not the same as the American vendor nic wars. But, I buy it for it's stellar quality. Still cheaper than cigs I must say :) Molinberry flavorings are stronger if you mix TFA at 15%. 7-9 % is the recommended dosage. The most important thing is the taste. So far these flavors taste non chemical. I haven't detected any underlining taste. Also the vaporizing performance is great. It's definitely worth a try. The Polish reign #1 in my book. :)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
OH WOW !! This Creamy Vanilla is AWESOME !!! It's more like a custard to me. Sweet light and fluffy ! I had to put it through the true test. My beloved Wife ! :D
She liked it a lot. This is the first time she liked a creamy vanilla type flavor. She said it tastes like the cream inside a cream puff. I had mixed it 8% 50/50 PG VG then added 5% distilled water. If this flavor holds up to the heat. I'm definitely ordering 100 ml of this goodness! This one has made my day. :)

Art Mustel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2009
Unfortunately i won't try them until they decide to sell 10ml bottles (if ever they do)-how would i buy 100ml of concentrate without knowing if i will like it, and even when I liked it I also like to experiment in DIY and trying new flavors and combinations. This is a mistake from Molinberry, unless they are focusing on juice manufacturers only which can use a 100ml bottle as a tester before ordering mega volumes. In the mean time, very happy with inawera, hangsen, a few tfa and a few Tobacco Express. Would love to try Molinberry, but not 100ml.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Unfortunately i won't try them until they decide to sell 10ml bottles (if ever they do)-how would i buy 100ml of concentrate without knowing if i will like it, and even when I liked it I also like to experiment in DIY and trying new flavors and combinations. This is a mistake from Molinberry, unless they are focusing on juice manufacturers only which can use a 100ml bottle as a tester before ordering mega volumes. In the mean time, very happy with inawera, hangsen, a few tfa and a few Tobacco Express. Would love to try Molinberry, but not 100ml.
I agree Art. I do hope they sell 10 ml bottles soon. 100 ml is too much for me as well. If they carried 30 ml bottles I would probably go with that. Being that they need 7-9%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread