Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
My attitude towards you has changed? I never had one to begin with. All I know you have made some absurd claims promoting the interests of RTS. Those are the examples I was referring to in my post. I repeat, if you want me to cite some examples, I'd be happy to comply. Otherwise you are dodging the issue....

You are welcome to post anything that you like, anywhere that you like within forum rules. Anything that I have posted is there for all to see :)

May be a good idea to get back on topic in this thread. But that too is up to you. :laugh:

BTW- I am done feeding the people in this thread. Find someone else to attack. Maybe they will take it more seriously than I do. :)

Last edited:

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
You are welcome to post anything that you like, anywhere that you like within forum rules. Anything that I have posted is there for all to see :)

Just a small example, and I am done. We all know VG from any source will form a ring around the top when mixed with water and shaken vigorously. Not so if you purchase your VG from RTS you once said in a thread - a claim that I find hardly credible, and I said so at the time.

Last edited:

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I'd be willing to try this new Nic if it has good throat hit and the flavor is on par with VT Nic. Has anyone tried it yet? What say you, Jimi?
The nic is neutral for flavorings. The TH reminds me of the first VT batch that I received. Which was smoother than the latest VT batches. My Inawera nic has the same results, but contains 10% water.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Just a small example, and I am done. We all know VG from any source will form a ring around the top when mixed with water and shaken vigorously. Not so if you purchase your VG from RTS you once said in a thread - a claim that I find hardly credible, and I said so at the time.

Good grief. That is really reaching but, if that is your gripe with me, you really should be able to move past it. Here is my post since I stand accused of some type of unknown crime, I will post it myself here for all to see. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...y-solutions-mmm-please-help.html#post13926905

Kind of funny how folks that recently declared their hatred for ECF at another forum are now here posting away all of a sudden. Just another observation.

Sdh

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
U.S.
Hello all, Inawerashop had sent me a testing package. Nic base and flavors. Chemnovatic 12 mg 50/50. Creamy Vanilla, Fizzy Cola, Peach Nectar, Malibu Pina Colada, Juicy Orange, and RY4.

View attachment 400597

First of all this nic is top notch. Clean and neutral. All I taste are the humectants. This is important to me. I don't enjoy oranges and pepper unless I'm making Cuban pork. :D This nic is made in a lab. I feel confident that lab technicians are giving us the cleanest ingredients possible. :)

I've mixed these at 8% for starters. I've vaped the Peach Nectar all day. Steeped for 5 days. Very intense, sweet juicy peach. Peach Nectar is a perfect name for it. It's a very wet feeling flavor. Just like drinking peach nectar juice I get from Goya. I haven't witnessed any flavor fade so far. My coil remains silver from this morning. I also rinsed out a smaller bottle of the peach. It left no lingering aroma like from those perfume grade flavorings. For me 8% is a lot of flavoring. But, so far I'm impressed with the performance on this peach. I've tried the Juicy Orange and Fizzy Cola. I need to add more PG. Because my initial mixes are too thick, and tasting of VG. I have the entire weekend to play. I'll be back. BTW the RY4 smells fantastic ! :)
I just noticed you tried a Peach Nectar. OMG I'm looking for a good peach. I was using Hangsen but my taste buds changed again. Variety in flavorings is what keeps me diy'ing. So would you say 8% still on mixing ratio still? Is this flavor good solo?

Last edited:

Exchaner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
California
Good grief. That is really reaching but, if that is your gripe with me, you really should be able to move past it. Here is my post since I stand accused of some type of unknown crime, I will post it myself here for all to see. http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...y-solutions-mmm-please-help.html#post13926905

Kind of funny how folks that recently declared their hatred for ECF at another forum are now here posting away all of a sudden. Just another observation.

Right - Only the stuff from RTS does not froth - not even with water and a vigorous shake. The OP must have been imagining things...

As to the gibberish about hate, I don't even want to know what you are referring to - sounds like childish stuff. I suggest we let the thread get back on track.

I have always benefited from Jimi's ideas. He has an active mind, always finding new/interesting Items. Never seen any biased views on his part. Whether he is good for my wallet is a different story.

Last edited:

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Sorry if I'm going off topic here......
Can someone please explain what the humectant does (or is) in the nic solution? I was just re-reading Jimi's description of the new nic from Inawerashop and he mentioned tasting humectants -- I've never heard this before and am curious as to what it is. I'm trying to get an idea of what taste to be looking for if possible. TIA.....

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Sorry if I'm going off topic here......
Can someone please explain what the humectant does (or is) in the nic solution? I was just re-reading Jimi's description of the new nic from Inawerashop and he mentioned tasting humectants -- I've never heard this before and am curious as to what it is. I'm trying to get an idea of what taste to be looking for if possible. TIA.....

I took that as a fancy way of saying "VG". :laugh: I mean, I don't know, but VG serves as a humectant.

"In food and beverages, glycerol serves as a humectant, solvent, and sweetener, and may help preserve foods."

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I took that as a fancy way of saying "VG". :laugh: I mean, I don't know, but VG serves as a humectant.
"In food and beverages, glycerol serves as a humectant, solvent, and sweetener, and may help preserve foods."
I wasn't sure what to think.....lol. I also have read about VG being a humectant. What I read and didn't understand is this quote from the original post: "First of all this nic is top notch. Clean and neutral. All I taste are the humectants." This may be too much out of context, but the way I understand it you want to keep water out of the nic not attract it. That's why I think I'm confused about a humectant. Maybe a refresher course in chem is in order......lol. I just want to make sure I don't trash any nic solution......

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I just noticed you tried a Peach Nectar. OMG I'm looking for a good peach. I was using Hangsen but my taste buds changed again. Variety in flavorings is what keeps me diy'ing. So would you say 8% still on mixing ratio still? Is this flavor good solo?
If you don't receive the Peach Nectar in the sample package. I will send you the rest of mine. :) 8% is delicious as a standalone.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I wasn't sure what to think.....lol. I also have read about VG being a humectant. What I read and didn't understand is this quote from the original post: "First of all this nic is top notch. Clean and neutral. All I taste are the humectants." This may be too much out of context, but the way I understand it you want to keep water out of the nic not attract it. That's why I think I'm confused about a humectant. Maybe a refresher course in chem is in order......lol. I just want to make sure I don't trash any nic solution......

Dunno really. I thought it was basically saying like, "I don't taste nic, I taste PG/VG," which would be distinguished from being a nic that imparts its taste. I tell you though, I can't wait to try these flavors as I am tiring of the normal brands.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Dunno really. I thought it was basically saying like, "I don't taste nic, I taste PG/VG," which would be distinguished from being a nic that imparts its taste. I tell you though, I can't wait to try these flavors as I am tiring of the normal brands.

I can go with that. At least it will save me a lot of reading.....:D I was always under the impression that humectants attracted moisture and hence thinking it was in the nic caused my confusion.
I'm anxious to try them as well. Being a "flavor p!mp" I'm always looking for new ones......

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I can go with that. At least it will save me a lot of reading.....:D I was always under the impression that humectants attracted moisture and hence thinking it was in the nic caused my confusion.
I'm anxious to try them as well. Being a "flavor p!mp" I'm always looking for new ones......

Well we make a nice pair becasue I am a flavor ...... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread