Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I got my sample pack this morning the flavors received were 6ml's of Fresh Coffee-Mexican Catus-Bubble Gum-Fresh Mint-EM Formula and 100ml of 12mg. in 50/50 VG PG. It will be a day or two before i can give them a proper tasting, I only have my back up E-Grip working. I have a Yihi sx mini soon to arrive.

Damn, your mailman ain't playing! LOL. I wonder if we all got the same???? I do want to try the Cactus and maybe the Fresh Coffee.

Roknrolusa

Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
Athens Greece
Damn, your mailman ain't playing! LOL.
It makes the waiting for my SX Mini even harder to take. It shipped from France the 27th and arrived in Athens two days ago, still not at my doorstep. Regular mail on a $190 order, ouch....Another guy from Athens had his shipped the 22nd still no show...

ikbtops

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2009
 ̄\_(",)_/ ̄
I received my molinberry sample package today. I received fruit flavors only.
Wild Strawberry
Blackberry
Mango
Red Cherry
Pink Raspberry
I also received a 1/10 th liter of vpg 12 mg nic base.

So far I've tried the Blackberry,Red Cherry and Pink raspberry.
I mixed at 8% flavor for all 3 and diluted the vpg to 3ml/mg

My first impressions after a quick shake and warm water bath
are that the flavors seem very faint. The raspberry and cherry seem to taste good but just faint. The blackberry is very floral like old lady perfume or a dryer sheet. I'll let 'em steep and hopefully they turn into something better.

RonJS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
SW Chicagoland, IL
I received my molinberry sample package today. I received ...

I got mine today too!

Many Thanks Marcelina!!!

My flavors are:
EM Formula
American Bubble Gum
Fresh Mint
JD Whiskey
Fresh Coffee

It will be a while before I can mix them up though. Hopefully next weekend.:confused:

Ron

----
"The one thing that can solve most of our problems is dancing."- James Brown

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Aside form the nic and trinkets, I got:

Soft Banana
Easy Lemon
Melt Caramel
Anise Star
Big Watermelon

At first I thought, man, they sure did send me a lot of berry flavors! LOL. But I am pretty stoked with the sample lot as these just about are all flavors I would've likely ordered had I been so inclined to try them out.

Thank you, Marcelina!

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I rec'd my package today as well. Along with the nic and the surprise gifts (thank you very much Marcelina) I have the following flavors:

Malibu Pinacolada
EM Formula
Ice Mint
American Bubble Gum
Vanilla

They all passed the "sniff test" with flying colors and now I'll get them mixed at the suggested %. Since I have little to no patience, I'll be trying them as soon as they are mixed and I'll do my best to let them steep for the suggested 5 - 6 days.:D

The Vanilla and ABC are currently en route to salemgold in return for the two tobacco flavors she rec'd. Since she doesn't use tobacco flavors she was amenable to a swap.

Thanks again Marcelina and my wife also sends her thanks..... the wrist band disappeared out of my hand before I even realized what it was and she is now wearing it. We are currently "negotiating" over the lanyard. You were very kind to include them. I know sending out the samples was not an inexpensive proposition......

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I received my molinberry sample package today. I received fruit flavors only.
Wild Strawberry
Blackberry
Mango
Red Cherry
Pink Raspberry
I also received a 1/10 th liter of vpg 12 mg nic base.

So far I've tried the Blackberry,Red Cherry and Pink raspberry.
I mixed at 8% flavor for all 3 and diluted the vpg to 3ml/mg

My first impressions after a quick shake and warm water bath
are that the flavors seem very faint. The raspberry and cherry seem to taste good but just faint. The blackberry is very floral like old lady perfume or a dryer sheet. I'll let 'em steep and hopefully they turn into something better.

Why the hell is blackberry such an Achilles heel for flavoring manufacturers?? :confused: I am still looking.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Have you tried VZSC Blackberry? Best I've found so far. I am still looking forward to other reviews of Molinberry Blackberry, fresh and aged a bit. I missed the samples. :(

That's the one in my cue and I've heard it's the best that someone else (Jimi) has found.

RonJS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
SW Chicagoland, IL
The pic of the bottles in the first post of this thread sure look like they are 10ml. I'm not trying to be snide, but if they can send out samples in that size, why can't the also offer them for sale? If those indeed are 10ml bottles then they obviously have them on hand. Seems like they are forgoing sales by not offering the 10ml size to the vaping public. I just don't understand their (inawerashop.com) long game.....:confused:

It seems your wishes have been granted!...

From an email I got this morning...

"Now all Molinberry Flavours available in 10ml bottles"

Molinberry, Inawera Shop, The Best E-Liquids, Flavours, Bases And Many More!

Ron

----
“I'll try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure.” ― Mae West

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread