MolinShop - Wholesale DIY flavours-Chemnovatic bases- juices- Worldwide Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
ON MY MIXING LIST ALREADY :) i really dont know when we get a time to test allll of these lovely recipes :)
It sure is hard to find the time. I'm just getting to the standalones to get a feel and taste for them ;) Which by the way, the Panna Cotta is very nice at 7%. This blend of cream, honey, and raspberry is beautiful. Especially when I keep the wattage low. The raspberry lingers on my tongue :)

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
hi guys!

adelorme_11.jpg

(photo by Alain Delorme, .:: ALAIN DELORME Photography ::.)

Actually we know better ways of delivering your order from molinshop.com :)

If you still haven't had a chance to shop on our store you would be surprised how cheap and fast you can get your stuff even though it's coming to you from the other side of the globe :) We are one of the few shops that deliver globally with super fast and reliable DHL PLANE Worldwide Express service.

bn_dhl11.jpg

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
View attachment 421885

WOOHOO !!! My goodies are here !

Thank you Marcelina ! :)

I took a whiff of the Queen Grapes. The aroma is fantastic ! Exactly like white grapes :)

Looks very nice :) I love the photos of our products, especially on the other side of the globe :)

Reactions: Vapez

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
I just mixed the Queen Grapes. I couldn't wait. This is the first white grape flavor that actually tastes like a real white grape. :)

Its a good flavour but it needs more time to develop. It comes out great after 7-9 days and I suggest mix it with Cherry:) Sounds odd but its delicious, at least for me :)

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Stay tuned by the end of this week....

bn_133.jpg

....new quality in vaping is just around the corner.

MolinShop prepared something special for this weekend! its new, amazingly good, tempting and ready to discover.

Anything in your mind what could it be? :)
Cinnamon Bun flavoring for my lovely wife ? :D I like new stuff :)

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
We are almost ready and a little exited about tomorrow not only because it's nearly Friday and the weekend is ahead ;)
Make sure you will join us on tomorrow's afternoon at www.molinshop.com and be a part of our little revolution.
ahh... almost forgot - you are already familiar with our discounts/promos thread aren't you? well... check that section out tomorrow, some goodies will be waiting for you ;)

loading.gif

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
MolinShop widely known as a distributor of molinberry flavours and chemnovatic bases proudly announces new chapter in company's history. Ladies and Gentlemen please let me introduce our MOLIQ premium liquids line.

bn_super_moliq_3.jpg

bn_super_moliq_2.jpg

MOLIQ Juices

How did it happen you ask? Well..some time ago MolinShop Team took our interstellar spaceship and set off in search of ingredients that mixed with our bases would blow your mind.
The Earth was just not enough for us. We flew around the Milky Way, visited Mars (and yes Martians are there and yes you guessed it - they vape), then we spent a night on Jupiter and took a selfie on Venus.
On our way back we collected some comet stardust and BAM! there you go, MOLIQ liquids were born ;)

bn_super_moliq_6.jpg

Available in twenty fascinating and rich flavours and five strenghts ranging from
0 to 18 mg/ml s o everyone can pick something for their needs.
Our precious ones are packed in 10ml plastic and 30ml ultra durable glass bottles naturally equipped with childproof caps.
We have also decided to keep it simple so our prices are always flat regardless the liquid strenght and the flavour! So here they are:

$15.67 for 30ml bottle
$6.60 for 10ml bottle

the prices are 0% VAT based

bn_wat10.jpg

Just like with our flavors line we put your safety first and we made sure there are no unnecessary ingredients like diacetyl or artificial dyes in a final product that could harm you in any possible way.
So fasten your seatbelt dear visitor and sit tight because we are about to take you for the vape-trip of your life!
No matter who you are and where you are from, we promise you will find a liquid here that suits your individual character like a fine tailored suit (or dress!).

As if this was not enough we prepared something very special for you on this weekend :)
Place an order and use MOLIQ code to get 15% off!
Discount applies store-wide and is valid till end of Sunday CET 29.03.2015.

bn_15o12.jpg

So... you are just one click away ;)

Moliq Juices

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
We are still very excited about new range of MOLIQ liquids!
The shopping madness continues, we are delighted that so many customers value original taste, perfect composed flavours and crystal clear base!
MOLIQ liquids only this weekend 15% off!

Discount Code: MOLIQ valid till Sunday, 29.03.2015 till midnight!

Basic price: $15.67 for 30ml bottle and $6.60 for 10ml bottle

the prices are 0% VAT based

Click here to get newly launched MOLIQ liquids! www.molinshop.com

bn_15o15.jpg

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Marcelina,

I've been out-of-the-loop lately as life has a way of prioritizing things for us even if we can't do it on our own. I've haven't been mixing hardly anything lately so I haven't gotten a chance to delve into that mixing contest. I will try and come up with something though -- luckily the deadline gives us plenty of time and space. Thanks for that, by the way.

p.s. Congrats on everything shaping up so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread