MolinShop - Wholesale DIY flavours-Chemnovatic bases- juices- Worldwide Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Short and quick announcement :) Happy Sunday first of all and hope you had a good weekend!

Code FIRST15 is available again on www.molinshop.com.

Discount 15% off across the shop, including new MOLIQ liquids range!

15_0111.jpg

http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/15/98/28/15_0510.jpg[.img]

Here are some first few reviews made by Aurora-Oblivion:

[url]http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-reviews/664189-new-moliq-e-liquids-review-19-ready-vape-liquids-molinshop.html[/url]

[img]http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/19/15/98/28/bn_mol13.jpg

Secondly.. local vape shops :) Many of you asked where to buy MolinShop products within your area.
At the moment we gathering the list of local resellers but also we created a Local vape shop form for you to let us know where you wish to buy Molinberry or MOLIQ locally.

bn_loc10.jpg

The form can be found here: https://www.molinshop.com/form.html
We need few info to get in touch with the shops and will do out best to put MolinShop products onto their shelves for your convenience, time & cost saving :)

If you have any shop in mind, let us know :)

Thank you!
Marcelina​

Last edited:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Old links should work, eventually... I think they are still working on getting the redirects worked out?

Here's the juice reviews section
General E-Liquid Reviews | E-Cigarette Forum

And flavor review section
Flavor Reviews | E-Cigarette Forum

------*** Testing ***-----

Yes, old link for my recent flavor review still work (Original link, pre-edits)
Code:
www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/flavor-reviews/650623-molin-berry-flavoring-review-27-flavors-inawerashop-add-yours-too.html

Also, new post-edit link still works too, and gets auto-corrected to new URL format after the page loads
Code:
www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/flavor-reviews/650623-molinberry-flavoring-review-37-flavors-molinshop-add-yours-too.html

New format (Both of the above change to this after loading)
Code:
www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/threads/molinberry-flavoring-review-37-flavors-from-molinshop-add-yours-too.650623/

So either they've fixed it now since you noticed the issue, or there wasn't an issue with these redirects for this thread (Maybe another you tested instead?)

Last edited:

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Hi peeps :)
Latest review done by VapnFagan on MOLIQ juices! Must watch this and let me know what you think :)

[/URL]

He does a great job on reviews, I'd love to hear him review the rest of the line too! :thumbs:

Hopefully he'll review some other flavors in the future, he has a friendly style and seems very respectable!

Reactions: michaelsil1

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com

Sale time on molinshop.com!

bn_sale15.jpg

The long awaited summer is finally coming here in Europe, some of our favorite fruits slowly start to grow and we have prepared something very special for you on this occasion. Just for now you can get our premium strawberry and raspberry MOLIQ e-liquids at 15% off price!

raspberry.jpg

bm_mc_moliq.jpg

This is not the end of good news for today. Our management went totally insane and decided that you will still be able to use all possible discount codes valid on our shop! ok so lets do a quick math:

Strawberry & Raspberry 10ml at 15% off = $5.61

You add ECFORUM 10% discount code which gives you additional 10% off and bam! you get 10ml of high quality european made juice for $5.05 ;) with 30ml bottle price drops to as low as $11.99 after applying ECFORUM code.
First time on molinshop.com? Use FIRST15 code to receive even bigger discount as additional 15% off!

Did I already mentioned that this is not the end of good news?
Well I got another one for you - we never forget about our beloved DIY enthusiasts and we have some selected nic bases for you now available at a very special prices too.
You can check the bases & MOLIQ special offer: Specials

Hurry up! As for MOLIQs the offer is valid only till end of this Sunday and as for the bases till our stocks run out. In some cases of the discounted bases we only have few left :)
(honestly, this is not just some another marketing jabbering ;) )

chemnovatic_nicbase_4.jpg

bn_no_water_in_bases.jpg

Enjoy your weekend!

molinshop.com

Last edited:

Auxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2014
Zvejniekciems, Latvia
Hello, I have some questions about Molinberry flavourings. First of all I would like to say that I enjoy most them a lot. So, now the questions!

1. When will you publish MSDS?
2. Can you list flavourings which contain acetoin?
3. Would it be possible to get gravities to use in mixing by weight?

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Hi Guys.

From time to time people ask us whether our products are safe and diacetyl free. We have always stated that your health and safety is our absolute priority and that is why we decided to cooperate only with EU based manufacturers. We are also aware that lots of companies claim exactly the same but we are different and I am about to prove it :). From now on we are one of the few suppliers across the world that give its customers access to certificates proving that our Molinberry flavours are diacetyl free.

bn_no_diacetyl_small_fb.jpg

You can see the certificate by clicking on the link that is below description of every flavour:

nodiacetylbaner3.jpg

And this is how the certificate looks like on Molinberry Pink Raspberry flavour example:

If you have any additional questions feel free to ask. Thanks!

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Hey so apparently it's pac-man day today ;)

pacman12.gif

Our moliq promotion is still on the run and but since WE LOVE PAC-MAN we have already decided to expand it till the end of Sunday ;)
Additionally you can now also buy our Chocolate Orange and 8 o'clock MOLIQs at a reduced price :)

And yes you can still use NEXT -15% discount code and enjoy total of -30% on selected e-liquids through the weekend.
So yeah the pac-man just ate 15% of our prices...

bn_pacman.jpg

You can check the discounted products here: GO!

Got any local shops where you wish to see MOLIQs? Just click the link below and quickly fill our very short local vape shop form. We will take care of the rest... ;)

Enjoy your weekend and long live the PAC-MAN ;)

Auxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2014
Zvejniekciems, Latvia
Hi Auxx

great timing, as today we published all certificates received yesterday late night :)
I will make a post just below about the Molinberry certificates.
I will ask Chemnovatic about gravity as we go along with % not weight.
Thanks, but these certificates only cover diacetyl, I was asking about acetoin. Also no info about acetyl propinol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread