MolinShop - Wholesale DIY flavours-Chemnovatic bases- juices- Worldwide Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com

Hello all,

We have some great news for DIY enthusiasts. New Molinberry M-LINE flavors landed :)

nowearomaty12.jpg

Here are some brief descriptions taken from our store just to give you idea about the flavors:

NUT BANANA

We are excited to introduce you to our totally new approach on our famous classic banana flavor. What’s so special about it? Hazelnut, hazelnut, hazelnut! Sounds interesting? Great, but there is more - little secret ingredient that makes this mix so special. So yes… our bananas went nuts!

ATTITUDE!

It is very important to go through the life with an appropriate attitude don’t you agree? Here are our simple 4 steps to greatly improve it: 1. Delicious Blueberry, 2. Mind-blowing Custard, 3. Heavenly Caramel, 4. Magnificent Raspberry. Done! Some say that this new Molinberry M-LINE flavor gives you +10 pts to your attitude with each puff. Is it true? I don’t know… maybe it is worth to find out? ;)

PEACH TEA

Close the door, turn off the radio and your TV set, put away your telephone and find some cozy spot to relax. Now what can be better than a tea? Yes you guessed it – peach tea. This flavor is definitely one of our favorites. Extremely refreshing, crisp and as a bonus you get that yummy peach note at the end. So would you like some sugar dear? ;)

CHOCOLATE CUSTARD

So there it is: an ultimate taste combination. A Holy Grail of flavor. A true delight for dessert lovers. Yes you read it well – there is chocolate and custard so probably two most awesome & delicious things on Planet Earth. But we went totally crazy on this one and we decided to add just a pinch of our another best-selling flavor to it. I won’t spoil the pleasure of discovery so I won’t tell you what it is but I can assure you – you will be blown away. :)

Please check the new M-LINEs here: M-Line available in 10ml, 100ml and 1L!

Have a great weekend!
Marcelina

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Hello, I've noticed that M-Line is more expensive than usual flavors. Is it because multiple flavors are mixed together in M-line flavors?
Btw, kudos to person who wrote those descriptions. Really creative. "our bananas went nuts" - genius :)
I'm really tempted by chocolate custard :)

Hi Cirkulis,

yes, more expensive as proper "hand crafted" in theory :) Created by myself, much stronger than basic flavours, and lots of flavoruing going on inside.
Description: we should all thank Luke, who is dealing with this side of the product as well as marketing in other 10 countries :) I shall invite him to this forum so you can meet him and have a quick chat :)

Wonderful you like new little range, Chocolate custard is amazing, need long steeping though. MY steeped for 28 days and now is absolutely perfect :)

Have a great Saturday!
Marcelina

Reactions: Cirkulis

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Hi Cirkulis,

yes, more expensive as proper "hand crafted" in theory :) Created by myself, much stronger than basic flavours, and lots of flavoruing going on inside.
Description: we should all thank Luke, who is dealing with this side of the product as well as marketing in other 10 countries :) I shall invite him to this forum so you can meet him and have a quick chat :)

Wonderful you like new little range, Chocolate custard is amazing, need long steeping though. MY steeped for 28 days and now is absolutely perfect :)

Have a great Saturday!
Marcelina
How long would you suggest steeping these flavors: Lime, green apple, blueberry, pina colada and peach?

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
How long would you suggest steeping these flavors: Lime, green apple, blueberry, pina colada and peach?

Hi

well no more than 10 days really as you don't have anything cream there. Fruits are good after few days, but of course give it more time to develop but after 10 days it wont change dramatically so it will be ready to go :)

Reactions: Vapez

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Hello all,

Soo... the Halloween is almost here ;)

photo31.jpg

We are excited to welcome you to join our annual Halloween Costume Party with MolinShop.com!

The best costume while VAPING!

Simple rules:

1. Dress up in the best/funniest/craziest Halloween costume ever
2. Take a photo of you in your costume while VAPING
3. Share it on one of the following pages (or on all of them if you like ;) )
or you can post your photo here :)

Treats to WIN: Full range of MOLIQ Dripper juice line, set of DIY vape kit & gift voucher worth 30€ to spend on www.molinshop.com.

All photos will be published so go wild!

We will be waiting for your pictures till Sunday's evening CET, and winners will be announced somewhere around this time as well.

That's not all good news for today..

New discount code prepared for this weekend ;)

kodznizkowyhalloween2.jpg

Also Check our SPECIALS SECTION for MOLIQ bargains: http://www.molinshop.com/specials.php

photo3a.JPG

Vape on!

Cheers

Marcelina

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
sale1.jpg

Specials

Quick delivery to USA by DHL plane ~ all the way from Poland to US within 2 days!

Hello Friday! Hello Black Friday! Hello MASSIVE SALE!
This weekend only MOLIQ 10ml 70PG/30VG juice for 2.99€
MOLIQ 30ml
glass bottle 70PG/30VG juice under 10€.

Use your discount codes to grab your favorite juices at bargain prices! MOLIQ 70PG juice is the best option for all beginners!
Spread the good news of MASSIVE SALE only at Specials

sale2.jpg

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Hello MASSIVE SALE! Only till midnight we do run massive clearance sale on MOLIQ 70PG/30VG juices! 10ml bottle only for for 2.99€
MOLIQ 30ml glass bottle 70PG/30VG juice under 10€.

Use your discount codes to grab your favorite juices at bargain prices!
MOLIQ 70PG juice is the best option for all beginners!

Spread the good news of MASSIVE SALE only at Specials

sale1.jpg

sale2.jpg

Last edited:

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Hello people,

I know you've been all waiting for it so here we are ;)

Black Friday has officially launched on molinshop.com and we prepared for you some truly sweet deals.

black_friday_01.jpg

You can check the offer by visiting our "Deal of the day" section below:

Specials

Stocks are limited and shrinking rapidly so act fast ;)

We will be also launching a refreshed version of our website soon but that's another part of the story :)

black_friday_05.jpg

Enjoy your shopping and have a great weekend :)

DELIVERY!

Use DHL PLANE WORLDWIDE for all your parcels: delivery within 1-2 days to your door all the way from Poland.

Marcelina

Last edited:

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Great to hear! we will pack them up as soon as we can :)
I hope so :)

I bought
- Whiskey
- Pink lady
- Glamour chocolate
- Mint and eucalyptus
- Anise star
- Funky Pinapple
- RY-4 tobacco
- American bubblegum
- Creamy cake
- Nut Hazelnut

And I got
- Big watermelon
- Peach nectarine
- Blueberry
- Green apple
- Pina colada
- Custard (although I can't stand custard vapes :(
and some other I can't remember right now.

Any of those you recommene mixing together for that special kind?

Planning RY-4 and whiskey at least. But don't know what flavoring percentage I'll do on the mixes.

Molinshop is my only shop for flavors and bottles. And have bought bases from you since march I believe.

Vapez

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
I hope so :)

I bought
- Whiskey
- Pink lady
- Glamour chocolate
- Mint and eucalyptus
- Anise star
- Funky Pinapple
- RY-4 tobacco
- American bubblegum
- Creamy cake
- Nut Hazelnut

And I got
- Big watermelon
- Peach nectarine
- Blueberry
- Green apple
- Pina colada
- Custard (although I can't stand custard vapes :(
and some other I can't remember right now.

Any of those you recommene mixing together for that special kind?

Planning RY-4 and whiskey at least. But don't know what flavoring percentage I'll do on the mixes.

Molinshop is my only shop for flavors and bottles. And have bought bases from you since march I believe.

Vapez

Hi

this is what i call loyal customer :) let us know next time to add some samples to your order :)

In each description we do have recommend percentage give, however on our FB group we do have all info abour Molinberry and dosage as well so its easier to look this up :)

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Hi

this is what i call loyal customer :) let us know next time to add some samples to your order :)

In each description we do have recommend percentage give, however on our FB group we do have all info abour Molinberry and dosage as well so its easier to look this up :)

Yes, I guess I can call myself a loyal cutsomer. Really? Awesome! Should I tell in the comments about order section?

Yes, I've seen that :). But what I wanted to hear is what YOU personally recommended mixing together, some recipes, I'm not really creative so I need some ideas hehe. But I'd love to have some extra samples added. Maybe my next order will be rather sooner than later :)

Vapez

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
Yes, I guess I can call myself a loyal cutsomer. Really? Awesome! Should I tell in the comments about order section?

Yes, I've seen that :). But what I wanted to hear is what YOU personally recommended mixing together, some recipes, I'm not really creative so I need some ideas hehe. But I'd love to have some extra samples added. Maybe my next order will be rather sooner than later :)

Vapez

Yes, loyal :)

We shall add some recipes soon, i may share them here as well to make it easier for you to mix it all up :)

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Yes, loyal :)

We shall add some recipes soon, i may share them here as well to make it easier for you to mix it all up :)
Thank you! Looking forward to it :)

Tried sending a mail to let you know about my order, but I believe it was too late, as it was sent this day without a reply. But I'll let you know in the order comments next time :)

Vapez

Marcelina

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 18, 2012
Poland
molinshop.com
#‎SantaHandCheck‬ by Luke !
Strength 9 - Moliq New York 10ml - MolinShop

Sale price: 6.82€ for 30ml as you buy from Poland at NO tax!
Flavour profile: Legendary American bubble gum flavour complemented with some of our finest fruits flavours.

nafejsa101.jpg

Rest of MOLIQ juices at 70PG/30VG are on sale here: Specials

MOLIQ 10ml only at 2.43€ at NO tax

Enjoy!​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread