Terre Haute, IN
  • Deleted by Scubac00da

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
Excellent video :thumb:

Yeah, i had never seen that tank review section but I dont see the submarine in there! And second, pop, you called me a young lady. awwwwwwww sweet!

Having seen the video, I have to wonder just how long ago you made it if you are trying to imply you are not a young lady...

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
I honestly think this young lady should do reviews. Frankly I find it hard to believe this is her first one. I feel very grateful she did this for Mom and Pops and if I keep posting I will have to bump the darn video lol

At my age everybody is young lol.

Seriously, you did an excellent job. I don't think anybody you didn't tell would have realized it was your first review. You looked like you'd been doing it like forever. It was a good idea not to vape it as well. That would have turned it into a pv or carto review as the tank itself has little to do with the volume most reviewers deem to be impressive. Hope to see more of your reviews.

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Prayers for your daughter. I hope everything works out for her. The wife and I will put her in our prayers tonight.
hangdude, thanks so much! They kept her in the hospital an extra night and its gonna hurt for a long while but she has been able to go back and forth to the bathroom with a walker so there is improvement!

PWYLL and Wuzznt me -- i guess age is all subjective. Lately, i feel 112. Thanks so much tho.

Wuzznt me, i kept thinking about that again and again, because EVERYBODY does a toot right? and i thought -- oh i should have.

chess77

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
Now its your turn chess. Lets see your video review!

Mine would look something like "this is how you clean up your kitchen after you get e-juice everywhere while trying to change the cart in your tank". OMG.....I had a serious mess yesterday when I tried to replace my cart (and this was AFTER I had already used the syringe to get the remaining juice out) Not to mention it took me 20 minutes to put the tank back together, because it sort of all came apart on me. I am sure I was doing things COMPLETELY wrong, BUT....I finally worked it all out and everything is fine.....now. :D Christina :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread