Mongo's Flavors: Current and Upcoming Promotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape-Sir-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Visit us on the web at www.mongosflavors.com

ABOUT US -

We create high quality, unique flavors as well as the usual well known and loved Flavors. We will customize any flavor for you any way you like. Your choice of 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg, or 24mg is the normal options, but you may also customize your strength to another preferred consistency if you choose. We offer free advice 24/7 using our contact form on our website. Like most everyone here, we have a passion for vaping, and want to help as many people as possible.

Our Sampler packs are (4) 30ml bottles of randomly selected flavors for $20.00 OR (4) 15 ml for $14.99.

Sizes and Regular Prices are as follows:

15ml e juices $4.99

30ml e juices $7.99

Current and Upcoming Promotions:

SUMMER SALE! Take an additional 12% off all e-liquid (must enter code: SUMMER12) at checkout.

Father's Day Weekend ONLY - Take 15% off all e-liquids with code: DADSLOVE (on top of sale prices)

ECF Members can use our 10% off order for Life discount! Never expires and can be used anytime as much as you like. (Use Code: ECF10%)

All members and mail list subscribers qualify for our free giveaways each month.Sign up today for your chance to win!

Always free shipping on orders $75 and over in the continental US. Using Code: SHIP75

New Products:

Many new products coming soon, July 2014 (for more information you can visit our blog)

We have a NEW Sampler Package available to test and review! It's a seasonal package called Summer Sampler.

Only on sale in season, but will be available year round at regular price. Many new flavors to choose from.

Comes in 15ml bottles: 4 packs for $15 and 6 packs for $24

We have over 100 flavors to choose from and new ones being specially formulated to perfection almost every day!

Visit our website for a complete flavor list and more at: www.mongosflavors.com

Vape-Sir-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for your order, PhyscOsiris! We got it ready and shipped out:) Hoping you love em! I'm sure you wont be disappointed.

Our prices are low so we don't usually have huge discounts, but anytime we do it's practically a giveaway;)

Fathers Day Sale is still going through midnight tomorrow, and don't forget there is an ECF promo code you can use

anytime for 10% off your entire order.

Have a great weekend everyone:)

Vape-Sir-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We have a very large selection of handcrafted 100% USA made e-liquids with more exquisite flavors being created nearly every day. We are located near Denton, Texas. Our online prices are 1/2 the normal in-store prices, and you wont find quality deals this great anywhere else! You can place phone orders during normal business hours by calling us at 1 (940) 231-8550 or place your order online at www.mongosflavors.com

View our full selection of over 120 E-juice flavors in Mongo's Flavor Shop!

You can also view any of our flavor categories in our store or customize your very own flavor and we can make it for you.

Also enjoy taking 12% off all our e-liquids during our Summer Sale going on now! Use promo code during checkout: SUMMER12

Vape-Sir-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
happy4thofjuly.jpg
Special offer for this weekend only!
**7/3/14 through 7/6/2014**

Buy 3 and get 4th bottle FREE on any of our regular priced E-Liquids!

Try any 3 of our regular priced premium e-liquid flavors bottled in 15ml or 30ml sized bottles and get an extra bottle of your choice for free. These come in 0mg, 6mg, 12mg, 18mg, or 24mg nicotine strength. Please mention this ECF Post at checkout and specify the free e-liquid you would like us to send you in the special notes.

We have many new products to choose from so if you haven't had the opportunity to check them out, now would be a great time! You wont be disappointed:)

Pick your flavors today at Mongo's Flavor Shop

Vape-Sir-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hope everyone's summer is going well! We still have our summer discount on all e liquids for 12% off using the SUMMER12 promo code during checkout. Over 150 flavors to choose from so hopefully we have what you like.

Also, for every three bottles you buy we will send you a 10ml sample of any flavor you would like to try-out. (Just don't forget to send us a note during checkout or we just send random samples.)

Vape-Sir-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Introducing $5 Featured Fun Flavors!!
FALLAD.jpg

Each month we feature several new flavors in spirit of the season. We want to offer all 30ml e liquids we have featured now only $5.00. Flavors listed depends on availability and may be changed frequently. This is a fun way to try new e juices that you've been wanting to try for a great price! There are 15+ flavors featured daily. These are just a few available now for $5:

Buttered Pecan
Candy Corn
Caramel Apple
English Toffee
Pumpkin Spice

View all of our Featured Flavors at: $5 Featured Flavors - Mongo's Flavors
Hurry now while supplies last!

Vape-Sir-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
NEW FOR OCTOBER
We carry 10ml sized e juices now for only $4.99!

Also, get (5) 10ml e liquids for only $15.00 with our NEW Spook-tacular Sampler Pack!
Flavors included are: Witches Brew, Jack O' Lantern Juice, Devils Delight, Zombie Virus, and Vampire Blood
spooktacular sampler.jpg

Look for these and more in our store at Mongo's Flavors - E-liquid and E-cigarettes - Quit Smoking for your Health

Be sure to also check out our $5 Fun Flavors each week. Order any 30ml e liquids in our Featured Flavors Category for only $5 bucks each!

Vape-Sir-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Good luck with your business. I visited your site and gogled about you and how you came to quit smoking. Gosh I sounded like a stalker. lol

I see you have candy corn on special right now for $5 30ml! That's an awesome deal. Never tried it but tis the season. Bookmarking for the future.

Thanks Skypea:) Vaping helped me stop smoking and It's now been almost two years! I want to help others find what works for them. For me, it was my own personal e liquid (I called it Sex with a Pancake) Once I tried that flavor, I stuck with it and that helped me not go back. Everyone is different so we try to have a wide variety to choose from. Our seasonal samplers or our Mongo Sampler Pack are a really fun way to try out different flavors of vapes. Also, the Featured $5 Flavors like the Candy Corn give everyone lots of opportunity to sample new e juices as well;)

I really appreciate your interest and taking the time to check into Mongos Flavors! Thanks Again:)

Vape-Sir-Lot

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
spooky sampler.jpg
Halloween Sampler Packs are still on sale through the 31st. Would love to hear your reviews on them!

Also, we have NEW featured flavors available in the 30ml size for $5....Over 20 flavors to choose from!
Banana Nut
Buttered Rum
Chai Tea
Cinnamon Spice
French Vanilla
Graham Cracker
Hazy Nutz
Peaches and Cream
Rocky Road
Salted Caramel
Sex with a Pancake
Vanilla Nut Cake
...just to name a few. Head over to our Featured Flavors Page and save money on some great vapes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread