Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
That's great news...surgery is always scary whatever the reason.

I don't envy you...one of our senior managers went through the same thing...those spurs chewed his shoulder into hamburger. He couldn't believe the difference after surgery. And it really improved his golf game.

You don't golf do you? It might be a good time to start (I mean it REALLY improved his golf game).

I DO golf :) I couldn't play this past year but I have high hopes for next year. Do you play?

Master of Bassets...and not much else.

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
Like the finish product my friend! As I said before Ill take one with a S.O.A. patch and couple skull beads to match :evil:

Just something I made for fun man. If you want to send me the patch, beads, and some more leather... I'll happily knock it out for you, but the stuff isn't cheap!

Sent from the zoo using Tapatypo 2

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
I DO golf :) I couldn't play this past year but I have high hopes for next year. Do you play?

Many moons ago as a young(ish) Marine I played quite a bit. Not as much lately (although I do stare longingly at my clubs on occasion).

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
Many moons ago as a young(ish) Marine I played quite a bit. Not as much lately (although I do stare longingly at my clubs on occasion).

That was me this last year. I'd see my clubs looking lonely in the corner of the garage, but on the plus side, I didn't lose a single golf ball this year ;) If you're interested in playing this coming year, give me a shout. I'm only about 45 minutes south of you I think :)

Xobeloot

The Dirty Monkey
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Grafenwöhr, Germany
My divots always go farther than my balls...drunk or sober.

I'll take your offer under serious consideration, Gigdujour...maybe we can get kicked of the course for reenacting the final scene of Caddyshack with our Reos...

I want the video rights to this!

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
My divots always go farther than my balls...drunk or sober.

I'll take your offer under serious consideration, Gigdujour...maybe we can get kicked off the course for reenacting the final scene of Caddyshack with our Reos...

We once got kicked off of a course up by Flint after my buddy drove the cart into a water hazard, but to be fair, it was Midnight Golf. That pond jumped right in front of him out of nowhere.

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
Last edited:

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
A Story in Seven Parts

We join our intrepid adventurers as they make their way through a mist shrouded labyrinth...

It's not long before they encounter the foul creatures inhabiting the dark and forgotten tunnels...

After much hardship they come upon the prize they had been seeking...an ancient artifact the Druid High Mother claimed would restore balance to the world.

Suddenly the artifact's guardian appears!

While the valiant dwarf draws the beast's attention the wise wizard quickly puts his plan into action...

With a mighty HEAVE the ignoble creature is vanquished!

Order is once more restored. Our players take a bow.

(* No dragons were harmed in the making of this story)

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
AHHAHAHA!!!! Absolutely priceless!

Hehe...glad you like it. I was just going to take a couple pictures to showcase your creation but then one thing led to another...

It was a lot of fun putting everything together but I think I over did it on the nic trying to create the "mist shrouded labyrinth".:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread