Not open for further replies.

TomB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Gainesville, Florida USA
MONKEYBoxx™ - Bottom Feed juice Box

Hello everybody,
I am exited to sell these little boxes. I love the exotic hardwoods. I used to make a lot of hardwood pens on a lathe with multiple inlays with segments etc. The wood is so amazing with the grains and the patterns/colors. You never have to stain this stuff-clear finish only. I found a way to further enjoy myself further by making these boxes with the nice woods. I intend to only take as many orders in a week as I am comfortable able to handle ( I think up to twenty). I will do everything in my power to complete your mod within seven days, but sometimes it may take me 2 or three additional days.
Tom B

tomb-albums-wood-selections-picture26539-woodslection-001.jpg

163133_1552819095872_1097007512_31283524_980297_n.jpg

167207_1562411295671_1097007512_31303449_1820788_n.jpg

396-large.jpg

MONKEYBoxx™ PRODUCT FEATURES!

* Juice Bottle Size - 6-mL
* Battery Option 1 (Recommended) - Protected 18650 lithium-ion cell (69mm length, 3000 mAh, 3.7 volts). BATTERY NOT INCLUDED
* Battery Option 2 (Alternative for 6 volt operation) -Two 3.7 volt protected lithium-ion cell (2X). NOTE: 74mm maximum length. BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
* Atomizer Connection - Joye(R) 510 atomizer (recommended) or cartomizer (not recommended). ATOMIZER/CARTOMIZER NOT INCLUDED
* Wood Finish - Clear lacquer
* Each MONKEYBoxx™ Includes:
TWO FREE 6-mL JUICE BOTTLES with stainless-steel cannulas and tubing (bottom feed)

MONKEYBoxx™ SPECIAL FEATURES!

* Side Power Cut-Off, safety switch with flush actuator (disables unit for purse/pocket storage). UNIT WILL NOT ACCIDENTILY TRIGGER
* Clear acrylic catch cup with frosted inside. Lights up blue when the MONKEYBoxx™ is activated.
* Thermal Cut-off Switch - OVERHEAT PROTECTION. Will not effect normal operation! Will cut-off the circuit if the unit becomes extremely hot.
* Sealed Juice Feed System
* Silver Soldered
* Solid Copper Bus Wire

Includes your choice of wood! PLEASE specify your custom combination of wood types for the following parts:

1. BODY
2. LID
3. SIDES
4. INLAY as shown above (may be deleted at customer request i.e. no inlay)
5. LED LIGHT (may be deleted at customer request i.e. no light)

5 DIFFERENT WOODS available: Wenge (Very dark with light and dark stripes), Paduak (Very Orange-red with light and dark streaks), Cocobolo (Red-brown with streaks and mottles), Canary (yellow shades - like the bird), and Zebra (looks zebra-like)

SEE THE WOODS HERE

Each unit is built by hand. Only the finest hardwoods are selected and the greatest is care taken during manufacture of each and every unit. Due to our exacting specifications and caring craftsmanship we can process a maximum of 20 orders per week. If orders should exceed our capacity, you will be added to our customer list and processing may be delayed. We will update you with the status of your PERSONALIZED order throughout the process. Thanks for your understanding!

PRICE:
$110.00 WITH FREE SHIPPING! (USA)

$122.00 WITH FREE SHIPPING! (WORLD-WIDE)

We use USPS PRIORITY MAIL for FAST DELIVERY! Normally 2-3 days! (USA)

HOW TO ORDER YOUR MONKEYBoxx™:

Please submit your order with (complete selections 1-4) to Tombuss2000 (at) yahoo.com and I will send you a paypal invoice.

Last edited:

TomB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Gainesville, Florida USA
I see the price went up. What was added? Just curious.

I did not add anything special. I kept the price artificially low to generate interest but did not make any money. Now I have to make some profit or why do it at all? I can make 7 bucks an hour at McDonalds instead.

Last edited:

TomB

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2010
Gainesville, Florida USA
I seen that too.I'm on the list.But I don't know if I want to pay extra 20.When I ordered it was 90.

I am not doing that to you guys that have already ordered. I raised the price 20 bucks so I can finally make a profit. It takes a huge effort to make just one box and get all the equipment tools and supplies. When I tell you I made no profit- I made no profit.

Last edited:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Thanks for clearing that up.
Zebra all the way no led.Just pain Jane.
Thank you

I am not doing that to you guys that have already ordered. I raised the price 20 bucks so I can finally make a profit. It takes a huge effort to make just one box and get all the equipment tools and supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread